Recent content by JoleBGV

+
  1. JoleBGV

What do you think since the next-gen update [PS5-Xbox Series]

Here we are ! Next Gen update is now out and the list of changes is endless. CDPR has worked on it for on long time, but it's time to see the game offers us in-game. - First, I've played for about 7-8h (and 50 on PS4 version but on PS5) and I haven't experienced any crash or major bugs...
  2. JoleBGV

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

When I download the save on the PS5 version of the game from the PS4 version (but still on PS5), it says the save is corrupted. I was forced to restart the game. I still have both version installed on and both are updated
  3. JoleBGV

Happy New Year!

Hope to see next-gen patch, patch 1.5, DLCs, hotfix ... for the beginning of the year Wish you all the best for this new year
  4. JoleBGV

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Which lifepaths did you choose to have Panam with this outfit (leather jacket). I Chose the street kid and had Panam with her black-and-red jacket. (No major spoiler plz)
  5. JoleBGV

What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

The bug I want to be fixed is the bullet that hit you when the NPC who shot is behind a wall, I'm dying for no reason sometimes. CDPR said the performances are correct, which is not completely true, but there are still so many bugs that annoy me. Hope the next updates will fix most of them
  6. JoleBGV

🎉The Welcome Thread

Thanks, I didn't notice that but now it works, Thanks again
  7. JoleBGV

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi I posted 10 comments but I still cannot create new topics, is that normal, Thx for answers
  8. JoleBGV

Rogue AI DLC teased for Patch 1.3?! [General patch speculations]

I don't know how to read this, I don't know what I am supposed this see in this, sorry :rolleyes:
  9. JoleBGV

If everything you said is coming, that would be a good news. I think water physics, more sidequests and game stabilization will come for sure, but taking the girlfriend, car and partment customization won't come for now (I hope I'm wrong). Since the game is back on the playstation store ( end...
  10. JoleBGV

Have you heard about the next update that should come during the months ? Someone found in the epic game store and steam store a new upcoming update of 38 Go that should arrive in the end of july or the begining of august. 38 Go, that's huge, hope it'll will improve the game and releases DLCs. I...
  11. JoleBGV

The 2 things that this game needs most

That's true, if you commit a crime, you just havce to take a car and go away and you are free.
  12. JoleBGV

Game crashes once in about 1h

Same on PS5 but less often (once every 2-3h)
  13. JoleBGV

After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

Thre could be an event in NC that would make her come back like somehting with the Mox or V calling her to get help. I hope they'll find a way to make sidequest with Panam or Judy but unfortunately, I think if they do, it would be 4 or 5 more quests until the character become useless one more time.
  14. JoleBGV

After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

Even if we finish the romance and the expansion of tthe romance, it would be nice if they add the ability to see our date and to things with he/her like going to the cinema, to a concert, having a ride in a car (Stuff present in GTA V), in fact, making "the romance partner" not a basic useless...
  15. JoleBGV

The 2 things that this game needs most

Compared to RockStar Games, 20-25 hours is short. I finished RDR2 twice, the first time I did it, I did secondary quests and it took me about 140 hours. The second time I did it, I only did the main Story and it took me about 60 hours to finish the entire game. I know the budget of RDR2 was...
Top Bottom