Recent content by josemayuste

+
  1. J

No weather bug

Well, it seems that with the new patch, I was able to get dinamic rain, it only took 75 in-game hours to see it..
  2. J

Will CP2077 be downloadable when I switch to PS5

Yes, you will definitely be able to download Cyberpunk 2077 when you switch to PS5, as The Sinking City, another game which was pulled from PSN shows up too in your game library if you bought it when it was for sale, even tough it can't be bought nowadays. Hope that answers the question.
  3. J

Blood pump not working on PS4 Pro.

Same issue, I've tried with common and rare variants too, same result. Pressing R1 to replenish some health, it does nothing.
  4. J

No weather bug

Yeah, you're totally right about PS4 might struggle trying to have a proper weather system. The thing is, I know lots of close friends that have the exact same issue across various platforms, high end PCs, Playstation 4, Pro, and, in my particular case, PS5. The initial intention was to, at...
  5. J

No weather bug

Hi all, I've searched across the forum and thought this may fit here. So, I've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 for around 50 h. already, and while I saw rainy weather one time or two (first time when arriving at Night City, one more while free roaming) and that's it, kept playing thinking that it...
  6. J

Roach's mane is still broken (Patch 1.31)

It's not related to weather conditions as you suggest , in fact , I think that It may happen on Xbox One too , and may be related to changes made in the game engine introduced by Blood & Wine patch (1.20). In other hand , I find myself with the same roach mane bug now , that drove me here. I...
  7. J

Roach's mane is still broken (Patch 1.31)

Unfortunately that's only one of the many problems that the game still has and we are stuck with , I made a post months ago about what I consider a more noticeable bug , and worse than this one I may add. take a look , that's post patch 1.20 and hasn't been fixed yet:
  8. J

Skellige LOD problems (PS4) after patch 1.20

Yes , i think that you're right SigilFey , thanks for your response , i'll try and contact CDPR support , i hope this gets patched sooner or later.
  9. J

Skellige LOD problems (PS4) after patch 1.20

Skellige LOD problems (PS4) after patch 1.20 Hi all! , there are bad LOD problems at Skellige on the PS4 version of The Witcher 3 , i find it weird that nobody has noticed these problems before , but it is definitely much , much worse after ... patch 1.20 i think , i'm not sure (the one that...
  10. J

Beehives not appering anymore or not interactive.

Those aren't working neither , looks like bees are dying víctims of a plague in my game , I'm serious , there's no way at the moment for me to obtain honeycombs , i can only do so through merchants.
  11. J

Yes , you can use Aard to Knock the hive off as you say , or either use Aard , and Igni later killing the bees , or using only Igni , knocking the beehive down and killing them in one step.
  12. J

Sure Flowzord , sorry , maybe i didn't explain myself properly , what i meant was that there aren't any beehives in the game world , refering to Skellige and Velen , Novigrad or White Orchard , there aren't any , at all , in those regions , when they are supposed to spawn on tree barks , and a...
  13. J

Beehives not appering anymore or not interactive. Hi CDprojekt red , first of all , i wanna thank you for your constant support to the game and attention to community feedback , and thank you for such an awesome game! ok , here's the issue , as the title of my post says , it seems that...
Top Bottom