Recent content by k4m4ch0

+
  1. k4m4ch0

Your useless talent

anyway I see cyberspace a bit like lucid dreaming . . .something like it. . .like astral projection
  2. k4m4ch0

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

in game ads
  3. k4m4ch0

is there any thread where we can give feedback for adds in the game?
  4. k4m4ch0

Your useless talent

sleep paralysis is inevitable sometimes because you are in someway your are exausting a part of your brain wich is the sub-conscious i think. . so when you're conscious really wakes up ...it's like your conscious is awake but the sub-conscious is still a bit tired. . .just relax....reset (by...
  5. k4m4ch0

Your useless talent

well I guess when most of the times I'm dreaming and I realize and say to myself. . ."this is a dream" . . and this words work like a codeline wich sets my conscious ON and makes me wake up in a dream instead of just stand there while the dream goes on.....flying and energy techniques with ki...
  6. k4m4ch0

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

well obviously singleplayer is top priority. . .no doubt about it... but yes I sure want multiplayer content. . doesn't matter if they take a year ...I just want to have that experience in this game...some people are just being too orthodox about multiplayer version....because SP is what matters...
  7. k4m4ch0

Now playing [music]

breaking benjamin- blow me away
  8. k4m4ch0

exactly.... well thanks anyway :) ... I Still very addicted to this game just by looking at gameplay and listen the developers of the game in interviews...just pitty that they putting multiplayer on the corner
  9. k4m4ch0

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

I bet he isn't knocking on the door to sell cookies :D
  10. k4m4ch0

I would like to know if one of the mini-games will be the table game wich the game is based upon... maybe give it a little back story either, making who didn't knew cyberpunk before get a glimpse of the background story of cyberpunk :) 1565022364 with so many people asking for multiplayer. I...
  11. k4m4ch0

well does anyone knows if they pay attention to this thread??? or is this thread just some brainstorm to throw away to the garbage?? 1565021958 I really hope they have a side campaign for co-op. and side campaign for pvp. wich will influence factions control in nightcity and inlfuence on...
  12. k4m4ch0

so if they said that they're not working on MP, basically this thread is ruined XD
  13. k4m4ch0

interesting theory but I still want pvp it in free mode... in what matters weapons if some will need to be buffd or nerfd that's devs choice. :) 1564671987 also this idea just crossed my mind... players can't identify other players in map/minimap... or any other way...they can scan to see the...
  14. k4m4ch0

I hope it comes with pvp and co-op.I want to buy cyberpunk hoping it comes with MP further when the game realeases
  15. k4m4ch0

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

xD and I hope that they don´t go through with mods at all if it takes away players from a possible multiplayer game... anyway most voted yes so no point having this discussion m8. I only posted my opinion. :)
Top Bottom