Recent content by Karajorma

+
  1. K

Homecoming News Coming Soon!

Buckminster Fuller-style geodesic domes
  2. K

Looking to make a Whispering Hillock deck..

Ah, much lower. About half that level and I'm not having any problems there.
  3. K

Fun meme decks for casual?

Yeah, I don't have Sage but it would be a great addition to the deck.
  4. K

Why Ciri Nova is in the game?

The argument Jeydra made was to make sure that your opponent (the one with Ciri:Nova) is the one in that position. Since your opponent has crippled their deck in order to make a Ciri:Nova deck you should be able to outplay them in R1 and win, bleed them in R2 and then take R3 despite them having...
  5. K

Karfuss, you're not making any sense. Stop declaring victory when you haven't proven anything. If you're going to rest your case here, as someone independent who is simply reading this conversation and doesn't have any strong opinions in either direction about the Ciri:Nova, you've lost. Based...
  6. K

So now you're seeing every popular deck + a Ciri Nova version? At the very least that's doubled the diversity of the game.
  7. K

Fun meme decks for casual?

I decided to try this one out and then went even further with it. I created a deck which is based around only playing your opponents cards back at them. I lost every match but had a great time playing. Especially watching my opponent's cursor shoot around the board trying to figure out what the...
  8. K

I added Rotfiends and played with Arachas Queen as my leader instead of archespores but I am tempted to see if the spores give me better value for money.
  9. K

What level are you playing with this deck? Cause I'm playing a similar relicts deck and I don't find Weavess to be anywhere near as desperately needed. It's very nice if you pull her, but I can still usually win even if I don't pull her.
  10. K

Faction Challenges are here!

Yeah, I've never bothered with GwentUp. I was basing things on the oft repeated comment I saw on the earlier pages that SK would win.
  11. K

That's still a pretty interesting outcome then, cause it means that the effect I mentioned wasn't enough to change the outcome. Which basically means that even people who don't usually play NR can play well enough to win games using it.
  12. K

Actually, the solution is really, really simple. Just don't say who is winning during the competition. That way you don't get people joining whichever faction is winning. EDIT: I had a rather interesting idea earlier. If you look at this thread, everyone predicted an SK win. Yet NR ended up...
  13. K

Join us for Saovine: Holiday of the Dead

If something is a puzzle it shouldn't have a RNG element as to whether or not you can win it. Let's say you know exactly how to win a challenge but 5 minutes in the RNG results in you losing a piece that you need in order to win. Having to play again isn't fun, it's annoying. And if that is the...
  14. K

Are all holiday events planned to be Riddles?

I think that perhaps they might want to set all the enemy cards to revealed though (Or at least let us take a peek at what the new cards are without any idea how many of them the enemy has). There's absolutely no way to win the game on the first attempt because there is no possible way you can...
  15. K

Lore Inconsistencies with Cards and Mechanics

Yeah, why single out the Foglets when you have the entire Wild Hunt being damaged by frost.
Top Bottom