Recent content by LadyJuka

+
  1. L

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

The fact that Geralt has to Triss in his arms may also indicate initiative, besides in this position he can not reach Triss's cheek.... (My Triss wanted to participate Hahahahaha)
  2. L

Witcher 3 music

For interested ones and spanish guys, in Percival's spanish fanclub we translated to spanish :P
  3. L

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

I captured this Is that on his left shoulder a bug? Of course besides ... OMG !!! :look:
  4. L

Witcher 3 music

Scryar Thank you! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!!!! :cheers: In a facebook group I have just found a download link..
  5. L

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

Could not read the whole thread, so if this is already said, sorry U.U I was watching all trailers, pics, gifs..... and I noticed this: Geralt and Yen having an argument Geralt and Triss kissing (same Geralt clothes) My imagination is already flying...Same scene (argument and kiss) with...
  6. L

Cloaks in Witcher 3

If you remember, in Killing monsters trailer, he wears a cloak and the swords are here: So why not? And when must fight, cloak out
  7. L

Curiosity about the languages and TV

As I said, I do not talk about movies or series but games. I agree, but half. Lot of others 'big games' did not come dubbed. I may have exaggerated about the dog.. :hmm: guilhermecn Other games are dubbed even both spanish and latin. Dragonbird Really sad :sad: With or without signatures :( I...
  8. L

Well, it depends I guess...but if you are talking about videogames, common as a rainbow dog >_< :P hahaha
  9. L

OK...I can read minds !!! :hmm:
  10. L

Curiosity about the languages and TV First of all, sorry if I opened this thread in the bad way >_< We know that in the youtube channel CDPR upload trailers in Brazilian, German, Polish and others. We also know that the game will not be dubbed into Spanish (stating that I will not discuss the...
  11. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gone Gold!

Congratulations !!! :yes: :hatsoff: You deserve it !!! :cheers:
  12. L

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

You say people who don't have enough money to buy Collector's Edition or can't find it to buy in their countries are not true fans or are not counting time until 19th May? I totally disagree. I don't have money to buy a new computer now, but I am still buying the game because I love it and love...
  13. L

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

And notice how Geralt is full of blood?! The video was AMAZING in all aspects. I would post a big text, but you already did guys. Now I am gonna watch the Nostalgia Edition of TemerianGirl ^.^
  14. L

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

:wat: Oh really? F*ck! So sorry then >_<
Top Bottom