Witcher 3 music

+
TW3 music already released?

So is the music/part of the soundtrack already released? I know the youtubers got the CD as a gift (will it become available on the GoG pre order pages as well?)

But I've found a video on Youtube from December 2014 with already 25 songs. I don't know if it's official or just some mixed and matched songs, but it has the pre-order music in it, some familiar music from trailers and gameplay video's and some of the titles are connected to the witcher.

See for yourself:

BTW Mods: I don't know if this is allowed to be posted here, on these forums or this subforum. I didn't wan't to post it in the news section since it's already out since December 2014. So feel free to move it around as you please :hatsoff:

So is the music/part of the soundtrack already released? I know the youtubers got the CD as a gift (will it become available on the GoG pre order pages as well?)

But I've found a video on Youtube from December 2014 with already 25 songs. I don't know if it's official or just some mixed and matched songs, but it has the pre-order music in it, some familiar music from trailers and gameplay video's and some of the titles are connected to the witcher.

See for yourself:

BTW Mods: I don't know if this is allowed to be posted here, on these forums or this subforum. I didn't wan't to post it in the news section since it's already out since December 2014. So feel free to move it around as you please :hatsoff:

Most of those tracks are ripped for the witcher adventure game IIRC. The name aren't official.

Lyrics in English please ;)

But first, the original Bulgarian [romanized] lyrics.

Oy Lazare, Lazare
Tuka ni sa kazali

Tervo tuka doydome
Moma momche naydome

Ya momata godete
Ya momcheto zhenete

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne

Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha

I'm not a Bulgarian so I will leave full translation to someone who is, but this folk song is basically about matchmaking and marriage. Yup, great theme for combat though :p

Yeah, it's a folk song that you can hear on Lazarus Saturday and it's about marriage. But Percival don't use the full lyrics:

Ой Лазаре, Лазаре!
Тука ни с казале,
Че има мома и момък:
Я момата годете,
Я момъка женете,
Доде е вино червено
И тая бистра ракия!
Радувай се, радувай,
Радувай се, домакине!
Колко шума по гората,
Толко здраве на таз къща!
Колко дърва по полето,
Толко здраве на таз къща,
На таз къща чорбаджийска,
Чорбаджийска и болярска!

It'd roughly translate to:

Oi, Lazare, Lazare!
They told us that here,
There's a maid and a lad:
Get the maidengaged,
Get the lad married,
While the wine is still red
And this clear rakija!
Revel, revel,
Revel, host!
As many as there are leaves in the forest,
May there be so much health in this house!
As many as there are trees on the field,
May there be so much health in this house!
In this wealthy house,
Wealthy and prosperous!

Not very exciting.

Last edited:
Fear a' Bhàta lyrics for 'The Fields of Ard Skellig'

https://youtu.be/gokhBJWSjeM?t=1m2s

This song's lyrics is taken from Fear a' Bhàta song.

The lyrics are:

Fhir a' bhàta
'S tric mi sealltainn on chnoc as àirde
? [I cannot understand this line...]
Dh'fheuch am faic mi fear a' bhàta
? [the same line...]

Can someone help me to find the missing lines? I don't understand where it is in lyrics of Fear a' Bhàta.

Last edited:
But first, the original Bulgarian [romanized] lyrics.

Oy Lazare, Lazare
Tuka ni sa kazali

Tervo tuka doydome
Moma momche naydome

Ya momata godete
Ya momcheto zhenete

Raduvay se, raduvay
Raduvay se domaki ne

Kolko liste po gorach
Tolko zdrave na taz kyshcha

I'm not a Bulgarian so I will leave full translation to someone who is, but this folk song is basically about matchmaking and marriage. Yup, great theme for combat though :p

Perhaps Geralt will fight at a wedding?I hope so. I really like the song, it has a catchy melody and I can see me already fighting as Geralt.

Please tell me this hasn't been removed from the game!! In all the recent gameplay videos I can't hear this playing. Maybe it's region specific?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKJGezjQqrI

I have also noticed this and it makes me a little worried but soundtrack changes a lot in fights and depends on areas I imagine, since we were shown prologue so much and less No man's land swamp since that 35 min gameplay, I will wait and hope it's still there.

If not, that would be a damn tragedy...

I believe thats the no man's land combat song, or one of them, together with the song based on Sargon which you can hear during the werewolf and harpy fights in the 35min demo.

NO ONE will take that song out of the game (or I'll kill them), and if they do, we got mods, but I seriously doubt it.

I've always been an avid fan of Jeremy Soule's work, particularly in The Elder Scrolls IV. I long to be mesmerised in the same way. I hope The Witcher 3 delivers in this regard. Who is the composer?

Last edited:
This soundtrack will be different from Jeremy Soule's music, but no less atmospheric and more original. I have great hopes for the W3 music.
My first game with Soule's music was from Icewind Dale - it was as you said "mesmerising". W3 has a different approach - more folklore, less orchestral. But we haven't heard the full soundtrack yet. I hope it is varied.

Top Bottom