Recent content by Le_Freak

+
  1. Le_Freak

let's compare pc specs

i5 8600k clock all cores@4600MHz, Gtx1080 clock 1800MHz Mem clock @ 5200MHz, RAM 16gig @ 3200MHz, Samsung Evo960 NVMe M.2 Game settings at ultra no film grain, no chromatic aberration and no motion blurring jumps between 44-57fps. Turning On Dynamic FidelityFX CAS target 60fps min resolution...
  2. Le_Freak

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Neuro Drum and Bass party! 1608916917 Neuro Drum and Bass party folks!
  3. Le_Freak

Ciri female protagonist prequel to Witcher 3

It would require a big team for sure. But its not impossible :)
  4. Le_Freak

Hmmmm... i just had an idea... It probably would be best to make it as a community mod using Red Kit for Witcher 3 (if there is going to be one). And to be honest it sounds like a great project to do.
  5. Le_Freak

Inverted Signs

Maybe after the first walk trough as extras.
  6. Le_Freak

Whichever option suits CDPred best. I know that CDPred did not created the Witcher game based on events from the book but as stand alone new adventures. And i would leave that choice solely to them. I would be happy to play adventures from the book or as new adventures.
  7. Le_Freak

I know that they are taking a break from the Witcher and i would not expect this to materialize any time soon. Thanks for the welcome :)
  8. Le_Freak

Ciri female protagonist prequel to Witcher 3 Hi all, First of all i cannot stress enough how exited i am for the new Witcher game to come early next year. I am a massive fan of the franchise. Back to topic then. I would love to be able to play a prequel to 'Wild hunt' with Ciri being main...
  9. Le_Freak

[Hot] Cyberpunk - speculations, dreams and wishes

Which game-plays do you think would fit best to the roles? Cop = heavy rain? Corporate = ? Fixer = ? Media = ? Netrunner = watch dogs? Nomad = ? Rockerboy = ? Solo = deus ex hr? Techie = ?
Top Bottom