Recent content by livegeekdie

+
  1. L

Ideas on Improving UI

I have a couple of suggestions to follow, as well as an observation that there seems to be bugs with displaying avatars and borders correctly. Sometimes the borders don't display after you exit the selection screen, but also I've selected completely different avatars and had them revert to the...
  2. L

Anna Henrietta may make me quit Gwent for good

It seems to me that the purpose of a leader ability is to have something to build your deck around, so that you can use your skill to make synergies between your deck and its leader. Enter Lockdown where the opponent can do that because they know they're running Lockdown but yours is negated...
  3. L

Outdated contracts

Which is exactly what I said in my original post... If it was labeled Seasonal, then that would be reasonable but it's in the Mastery category so it makes absolutely no sense that it should only be achievable during one season.
  4. L

Overwhelming Hunger Typo

I'm gonna assume they nerfed Overwhelming Hunger and that it having 2 charges now is intentional rather than a bug, but did anyone else notice that it still says 3 charges in the tooltip? XD
  5. L

Outdated contracts

I think some of the contracts need updating, for example: Bodybuilder "Win an online match where one of your unit's strength is at least 50" - the way the game is at the moment it's next to impossible to achieve this. All the Geralt cards, all the cards that reset power, these prevent this...
  6. L

Is it even possible to win with a budget deck anymore?

A budget deck is a deck with 150 provisions or less that only uses bronze cards. 1613963123 Was the post made pre or post WotW? Link please. 1613963308 Sorry, 100 provisions. Can't edit previous post though.
  7. L

Is it even possible to win with a budget deck anymore?

I'm interested in people's opinions of this now that WotW is out, do you think it's possible to complete the contract to win with a budget deck/have you won with one? Edit: to clarify for those new to the post budget refers to a deck of 100 provisions or less, which requires you to use 25x 4...
  8. L

Faction Packs

I bought the Faction packs quite a while back, well before the Way of the Witcher expansion; now they've been updated to include the card backs and my question is thus: are those card backs going to be available separately because I'd like to get them but I'm not buying the pack again...
  9. L

Meta Diversity

Can I please point out that there are plenty of players who aren't interested in 'the meta' or playing competitively? I find it really frustrating that the devs seem focused solely on the competitive players rather than the people who play for fun, or just like trying out creative ideas. Cards...
  10. L

Should Battle Rush always be available?

I'd like a match that was faster than standard but I also find Battle Rush a little too fast for my poor brain. Probably in the minority here though.
  11. L

Why can't you get credit for a win when your opponent...

I would love a filter, I hate that leader. It's a shame a filter probably wouldn't rule out decks with Viy though...
  12. L

Costly, painfull, popular - examples of mistakes made by players

I played a game in which the person played Viy as the first card in the first round and didn't immediately consume it. I, of course, locked it and the instaforfeit was so swift it took my brain a second to process what had just happened.
  13. L

Should Battle Rush always be available?

I personally prefer that the seasonal match changes when the season does. It makes you have to think about the new match style and allows people who struggle at that one a change to something that may be more suited to their play style.
  14. L

Why can't you get credit for a win when your opponent...

It can also be an indication that they drew the most crappy hand humanly possible. Not much point in playing a game you know you'll lose.
  15. L

Way of the Witcher is here

I don't know what your definition of competitive decks is but prior to WotW I had a couple of decks that would win around 2/3 matches that I could use to get the "win 10 games" dailies etc. I've been working my way through the dailies, contracts, journeys (even paid for the extended version to...
Top Bottom