Recent content by lolimix

+
  1. lolimix

Dude seriously, faults aside, this game is addicting.

It is, but theres nothing to do for me now
  2. lolimix

What would Fix the game for you?

The answer is too big
  3. lolimix

Hotfix 1.06

i m to express my love to the game and the hard work of the devs <3 keep going this will be the game of a life time i belive in your hard work
  4. lolimix

Mentioned but missing features list

Dont make me more sad plz
  5. lolimix

Traffic need some serious rework

You can ride with no trafic if you aim camera to the side, really sad, this city, story and acting diserve more
  6. lolimix

[SPOILER]Ending the game with Panam

Same boat
  7. lolimix

except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

Panam was really cool story, butt feels odd when its finish, we could call her, or she call me to go out, do some activitys and crash together in my apartment with some real sexy time, well just dreams 😭
  8. lolimix

Cyberpunk 2077 hands down best storyline

Story is really good, needs more impactful choices, and the game have a beautiful city, sad it feels empty after you finish the content, the game feels a lot of cut content :(
  9. lolimix

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

Very true, i dont care about the bugs it gets fix, i hope they fix the lack of romance and sexual content with nudity because the game right now looks 16+😪 its sad because is a beautiful city, i was expecting at least go out in dates with my panam, crash in my apartment with some sexy time...
  10. lolimix

Game wont start

Game crash and dont even show the logos, i did turm off overlays, i got frustated and format my pc, i try the exe file without gog installed and worked fine, but no saves, i install gog to sync saves, and the game dont launch again even with gog off and click the exe file, i played 26hours...
  11. lolimix

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

i just want to play the game, i played 26 h no problem. now dont launch, dont even show the logos----- so i format my pc, try to launch cp, from the exe work nice, after i install gog to sync my saves, and cant launch again wtf
  12. lolimix

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

i wish i could go out with panam after her quests are done :(
  13. lolimix

[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

Wait can ONLY date One girl??? Comon
  14. lolimix

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

We need more romances stuff plz
Top Bottom