Recent content by Louschen

+
  1. Louschen

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Most people don't really care. Maybe only the most hardcore fans of CP2077. What's the new "hotly anticipated gameplay elements" would the new 2.1 patch add? New game plus? Lol, sorry but story wise and gameplay wise it doesn't make any sense. Personally I wouldn't play the game again just to...
  2. Louschen

How many DLC or expansion this game will have ?

Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine were Expansion packs, not DLCs. Just saying..
  3. Louschen

Hotfix 1.04

Hey, what launcher is that? It doesn't look like gog galaxy
  4. Louschen

TW 2 Enhanced Edition Retail version

Ok. Thx for the replies guys!
  5. Louschen

When you say it's DRM-free you mean it's a non-Steam installer? I know that the witcher games on Steam/Origin are DRM-free and it's kinda confusing when you say it's DRM-free.
  6. Louschen

Hello, I am a huge fan of The Witcher Universe and have all 3 games and I'm considering buying the retail edition a.k.a. the box with DVD's to put in on my shelf. Don't have the money to get the collectors edition. Can someone tell me what version of the game is on the DVD for The Witcher 2...
  7. Louschen

New Support website is now live!

It was live weeks before you made this announcement. CDPR, what's wrong with you ?
  8. Louschen

The inability to create animated basic set cards.

Yep, they didn't provide any information about this issue after the update. So really how should I create the remaining Premium Starter cards...
  9. Louschen

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available on Steam!

I'm very disappointed CDPR. You said that it will be GOG exclusive. Now a few weeks later it's available on Steam? It seems you guys can't keep your word and promises. :(:mad:
  10. Louschen

Where is the list of Rewards in HC?

Thanks for specifying that the rewards are not yet unlocked. Thought it was a bug. So if I want to get season of Mahakam rewards, I need to spend my reward points? I just spent them all on other things...
  11. Louschen

Where is the list of Rewards in HC?

Where is the in-game rewards tab? I can't find it in the new Homecoming update.
  12. Louschen

Cannot Install or Start (Gwent) Homecoming

I've finished downloading the game and it appears to be stuck on "configuring" part for more than 10 minutes.. :mad:
  13. Louschen

Maintenance break 22-23.10.2018

For me, It's 2.3 GB and it won't finish the configuring part of the installation process. :/
  14. Louschen

Now downloading boys
  15. Louschen

Another delay...
Top Bottom