Recent content by LuxDragon

+
  1. LuxDragon

Quality of life improvements for gameplay

Except you gotta click 10 times to craft the grenade... then click another 10 times to disassemble. The point they're trying to make is: how about we just tell the game, we wanna assemble/disassemble this one item 10 times instead of doing it 1 at a time?
  2. LuxDragon

Weapon check animation

Okay, I too would like this, if only for something to happen during convos.
  3. LuxDragon

V as a cold blooded assassin/hitman doesn't fit the narrative.

You're nitpicking. V is a merc. So he takes the jobs that he(the player) wants or ignores the ones he doesn't. Killing included. Or did you think him having a gun was just an accessory? Or the fact that in the prologue cutscene, him and Jackie running and gunning down people was an accident...
  4. LuxDragon

1st person view is not consistent and overall not always on the lvl of character eyes.

Nothing to "enjoy" mate. I posted that a few hours ago and I mentioned the problems with it. It's a proof of concept, but it breaks the game entirely. - You can't aim down the sights of any weapon meaning all you can use are smart guns. - Sometimes, you see the character's eyes or hair since...
  5. LuxDragon

Visual GPS is needed similar to Ghosts of Tsushima

I prefer having visual arrows on the street, just like the races. Having to periodically look up and to the right to check some outdated Witcher 3 dot GPS directions really takes it away from looking around the city as I zip around. Having a wide monitor only makes it worse.
  6. LuxDragon

1st person view is not consistent and overall not always on the lvl of character eyes.

Actually, it's because the position of the camera in 1st person is too low. It's set at the chin or so. That's why when you talk to people, you tend to look up, as if V was too short even though he's supposed to be the same size as 99% of the NPC's. Someone on Nexus made a "fix", but it's...
  7. LuxDragon

Missing Mantis Blades & Projectile Launch System

You don't have to repurchase them. Once you own them, you own them. You just have to reinstall them at a ripper doc. That being said, I have the same bug too. Anytime I sell, disassemble, or generally do anything with grenades, I lose my cyberarms. Which means I have to constantly take a trip...
Top Bottom