Recent content by lwp

+
  1. L

Ursine basic armor (Ibrahim savi's first map)!!!!!! Nooooot in oxenfurt

I believe Kaer Trolde armorer in Skellige sells most of the maps.
  2. L

Hammonds gwent card?

You can't get the card if you failed Following the Thread.
  3. L

Contracts Weigh more than Books.

Yeah you gotta pay the postage and then pay for the Witcher. They only accept contracts with that wax stamp :)
  4. L

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Yes I understand I paid for the game. I don't understand exactly how my money went digitally out of my bank account into theirs, then how I got the game but meh, details. CDPR put up what was a 'finished product' and I bought it as is. (Not to mention GOG has a refund policy) Have you ever read...
  5. L

sound problems?

Bought a new sound card or graphics? I'd say update drivers, check sound options including the .config file in %users%. Worst case back up save games then uninstall / re-install game + dlc. Start up a new game (just to check) and see if sound issue is persistent and it's not some strange game...
  6. L

Agreed. Played through this twice (second playthrough with more bugs) and love the game. I've played plenty of game that had less content, were less polished, and the studio did less to even fix it. Of course CDPR takes the time. Rather wait for it to be right that broke. I program as an on/off...
  7. L

sound problems?

Hmmm. The voices throughout the whole game or in certain segments? Personally I experienced (on pc and seeing a friend play on xbox) the volume for voices is lower for sound effects or music in certain scenes. (This flight from White Orchard to Vizimia the 'Yen what was that' 'We'll talk later...
  8. L

Alternate Look Ciri "Doppleganger"

Wouldn't two Ciri's be amazing? But on topic... I didn't experience this during the Ciri episode with Whoreson in Novigrad last night after the DLC, but we'll see if it crops up later on in Skellige.
  9. L

Major graphics bug

I've only ever seen a bug like that on a PC with a dying/overheating graphics card in some 3d games. Make sure to always quit W3 after you are done playing (don't use the XBOX play and resume feature or whatever it's called) A hard reset of the console wouldn't hurt as well.
  10. L

Installation issues. Please give advice.

More info will be needed on your comp and OS pls. Also if you reformatted and installed the OS again, update all your drivers, VC++ redist, Direct X, etcetera. Try what YazX is saying first. I installed from a digital copy not cd, so...
  11. L

My god who cares wait a few hours like I will be doing. Go to work play something else who cares if the console patches came out before the pc one. Chill chill chill.
  12. L

[BUG] Dropped Witcher gear disappears after time

Sell your gear (until we get the stash) to a merchant in Novigrad and it should stay in their inventory.
  13. L

Geralt keeps lunging forward on first lunge instead of any other direction when fighting first golem.

Try rolling instead of the lunge. Also make sure you are not locked on to the target (I can't recall the keyboard command since I never lock on). You should only lunge towards a target when locked on.
  14. L

Is the "Killing Monsters" Witch in the game?

Killing Monsters is only referenced in one part of dialogue in the game.
  15. L

Please Fix Post-Coronation Music Loop Bug

I had this problem on my second playthrough. Had completed the coronation quest and had finished the master armorer quest in Velen. Loading the game later I realized no music was playing, and fast travelling to Skellige made the coronation music loop. This can be fixed if you have a witcher...
Top Bottom