Recent content by maker3

+
  1. M

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

But is it possible to wipe out existing progress on GOG account and then do migration? With GDPR in action it must be possible.
  2. M

GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

In 2017 maybe someone would believe you, but not today. Looks like other companies don't have 3rd parties dependency -> https://www.hirezstudios.com/crossplay/ Even if PS4 is a blocker at a moment. Why didn't you do add linking only GOG with Xbox Live? You are afraid to offend PS4 users, so...
  3. M

Open beta was at least Xbox Play Anywhere. Now there is nothing.
  4. M

I'm not touching Gwent until I will could switch between Xbox, PC and phone with one account.
  5. M

Important update regarding the UWP PC version of GWENT

Is it suspended for weeks/months/year (like initial release) or Gwent is dead forever?
  6. M

Windows Store Beta availability

There is E3 keynote this sunday. Last year they announced Gwent at E3, maybe this year they show some details.
  7. M

GWENT BETA LIVE STREAM with Developers 14.03.2017

Everyone which is interchangeably playing on Xbox One nad PC. Even if you don't have XONE it's safer to play Xbox Play Anywhere version. Who knows, maybe in the future you will buy Scorpio.
  8. M

GWENT BETA LIVE STREAM with Developers 14.03.2017

Please, say something in stream about Windows Store release.
  9. M

Link Xbox account with GOG account?

It will possible to play on PC using Xbox acount, but first CDR must release Gwent in Windows Store. Gwent has been announced as Xbox Play Anywhere title, but no ETA. I'm asking about it on every livestream that I'm watching, but they never answered. We can only keep fingers crossed for next...
  10. M

For your business guys - why I may go "free to play" with Gwent...

You need to wait for UWP version. Card library won't be merged. I have Gwent on Xbox and GOG, there are completely different accounts
  11. M

Playing Gwent on PC when you originally signed up for Xbox One?

Of course I'm talking about Windows Store. Now you heard. Gwent will be part of the Xbox Play Anywhere program. https://www.playgwent.com/en/faq "When GWENT launches on Windows 10 as an UWP application, the account between UWP and Xbox One will be shared. That means progress and cards are...
  12. M

Playing Gwent on PC when you originally signed up for Xbox One?

You're wrong. Windows 10 version hasn't been launched yet. You probably refer to GOG version, but we're talking here about Universal app.
  13. M

No XBox One Achievements? ...just askin'

Is thre any chance for Xbox Play Anywhere this year?
  14. M

Stary laptop (brak tekstu, źle wyswietlana grafika)

Mam chyba tą samą grafikę, a procesor nawet gorszy (niskonapięciowy Core2Duo 1,2Ghz) i gra wyświetla się poprawnie. Myślę, że twoim problemem jest system z poprzedniej dekady: Win7. Do 8.1 i 10 z Windows Update pobierają się nowsze sterowniki, których oficjalnie nie ma na stronie Intela. Być...
  15. M

Low Quality settings ruins the look of the game completely !

I want to say exactly the same. They should turn off animation of cards but left static images in high resolution. It's also stupid that low setting doesn't turn off flames/lights effect. Game is too much GPU demanding. In my opinion they should move some computing to CPU. Even on...
Top Bottom