Recent content by mardana

+
  1. M

[ACT III] Beauty and the Beast - Werewolf

I guess from a morale standpoint, I lucked out. When the battle choice came up I hadn't even been thinking about the mutagen so, it did not affect my decision. I just chose what seemed right--not to kill him. All along in the game I had been expecting to encounter werewolves elsewhere since...
  2. M

You know you play "The Witcher" too much when....

When you go to bed at a decent hour like 8pm with the game on your mind and as soon as you get up to go to bathroom at 2am you start computer to play Witcher. As your playing, thinking that your going back to bed to get a couple more hours sleep, you realize your going to be late for work and...
  3. M

[GENERAL] Why Were the Subforums Removed?

Wow. The forum layout has drastically changed :whatthe: I thought it was a lot easier to traverse when there was a sub or child board such as ACT I , ACT II , ACT III , ACT IV , ACT IV , etc. You know what I mean? What happend? Man you really have to do some evasive searching to find the topics...
  4. M

[ACT I] the reverend (bug caused by use of mod)

Somehow the point is missed here. No you do not need an override folder nor do you need to put anything in one. The files that uncensor the game are going to have the same name as the ones originally in the data folder otherwise the game program would not find them. Thus, very important to make...
  5. M

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

LOL maybe he just had a grudge against incestrial kings ;D
  6. M

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

Some fights warrant more blood than others. Your view settings may change how much blood detail you see also. I've always played in OTS mode and sometimes camera misses some of the bloodletting. Sometimes blood dries up in a hurry and I pay to much attention to the fight to see it all but...
  7. M

[Act IV] Alvin keeps following me around

I usually just stay in run mode and put some distance between Geralt and the little twerp. I was actually doing this at first thinking he might get killed and I had to slay monsters before he arrived at their point. LOL didn't know the twerp couldn't get killed. :whatthe:
  8. M

[ACT I] Burden in the Cave

I usually drink a cat potion too going into that cave. Some parts of the cave are pitch black and you can't see your enemy, unless your using the torch of course. On the other hand, I never used the torch in battle and didn't know it was even effective as a weapon.
  9. M

[Act V] Azar Javed fight moan/rant/complaint/suggestion

Thanks Game Widow. Option 2 was the one I was talking about. I think there was more on that topic after the Javed fight too but, it's been a while since I played that part. :peace:
  10. M

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

When you install patch and lang pack they must both be in same folder together to work. As for authentication login during patch process--try logging into witcher site, registration not forum, prior to starting patch. Also, if you tried patching and it was unsuccesful then you have to uninstall...
  11. M

Actually, they wanted to know what was said in the cutscenes after having fought and killed berengar in ACT IV ;) Thanks Game Widow--I'm sure you must have played it through that way one of your play throughs. Do you have a save at that point to be able to tell them about the cutscene and what...
  12. M

I don't have a save game for this point and don't remember the exact wording of the cutscene, sorry. Also, I plan to let him live next go round but, I could save and play through just to re-create situation for you guys. Warning, this may be a while due to my other projects at this time. Oh...
  13. M

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

Has anyone heard word on a sequel yet? Whats' the scoop?EDIT: The Anniversary Video? Where's this?
  14. M

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

Did you try uninstalling and re-installing game and patch second time around. This worked for me. DO NOT run any thing else in between this process--no defrag or reg cleans etc. And, make sure all other user based processes are turned off except explorer.exe and taskmgr.exe
  15. M

[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

@ SaintDLYes, you can censor the game back to original, if you have a censored game to begin with of course. But, you must have moved the original files to a backup folder as instructed during install of uncensored files. You simply move those files back to the data directory and choose option...
Top Bottom