Recent content by MarkPiasecki

+
  1. M

Wiedźmin 3 - Krew i Wino [spekulacje, domysły]

Jak duży byłby Novigrad na tej mapie? Na przykład w porównaniu do wyspy/góry gdzie jest Kaer Trolde - dwa razy większy? Jeśli tak, to obszar Toussaint byłby wręcz olbrzymi.
  2. M

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

So Roach is on Yennefer's side - that pretty much seals the deal.
  3. M

Sexual preferences in CP77

Well, for some reason it makes sense for SJWs that the Witcher universe should have the racial diversity of 2016 San Francisco, so... Anyway, 2077 Night City is going to be a really shitty place, so I would expect every sort of problems we have today. Or worse.
  4. M

Cyberpunk 2077 - sugestie i życzenia

Masz na to jakieś dowody, kwity?
  5. M

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

Well... yes. CDPR is a company that makes games. They make a game I want to buy - I buy it. They make a game I'm not interested in - I don't buy it. Pretty simple, isn't it? All the talk about lies, deception and whatnot is worthless. So is the drama around it. Why? Because in the end it's...
  6. M

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Yes, it's only about the sales in Poland.
  7. M

Geralt's lovers

Every Polish fan should know why Essi is called "Blackjack" in the English version. https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oczko_(gra_karciana) It may sound stupid, but "Blackjack" is actually the closest you can get to "Oczko", closer than "Little Eye". But yes, it does sound dumb ; )
  8. M

Developers, have you had a chance to look at Combat Enhanced Mod?

How about Ucross' Hardcore Mod? Has any of you guys tried it? Is it any good? Both Ucross' Hardcore Mod and Better Combat Enhanced sound nice, which is better in your opinion?
  9. M

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

They've paid 47 million PLN (almost 13 mln USD) of fucking income tax? That's just crazy.
  10. M

An epic review & feedback for an epic game (spoilers)...

I agree, you should, without any proof it sounds (in my opinion) like false accusation. But about your review - I also think that DA:I would get lower scores now. And I'm already very excited to see the competition between Cyberpunk 2077 and Deus Ex.
  11. M

An epic review & feedback for an epic game (spoilers)...

What are you talking about?
  12. M

A first glimpse at the expansions

They can't take place after the ending and then affect the ending at the same time, right?
  13. M

On the lack of Racial Diversty in TW3, or Disruptive Controversies.

Could you please tell where are you from? I'm curious, because in Western Europe history of Eastern Europe is often completely omitted. And I mean schools, univerities, books and so on. Most western books about feudalism in medieval Europe don't even mention any country east of Germany. Which is...
  14. M

Does Skellige suffer from a seriously faulty sense of scale?

Hi guys, This is actually wrong. It may not look like this but 5,000 people is perfectly fine with city of this size. Take a look at Toruń - one of well preserved medieval (I'd say mostly XIV - XVI century buildings and original XIII streets layout) polish cities. Here's a painting from 1641...
Top Bottom