Recent content by MasterLoki

+
  1. MasterLoki

Shupe's Adventures

I had the feeling that a keg with this high value would be a one time thing with something different and special, maybe because of the description, but no, int he and was waste of resources. But was a fun try and feeling, this event is really cool.
  2. MasterLoki

Patch Notes 10.9

Yep, if the card is in a normal state not 'broken easy win state' it's unplayable for the majority of players i'm against I imagine. Another question, is there a hotfix where the game now is a Nilfgard rank ladder? 1663095463 Nevermind, i opened the https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks page and...
  3. MasterLoki

August Season has started

Let me guess, Onslaught ? Fun and interactive
  4. MasterLoki

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

I was playing Syndicate and of course I agree with you , no GG's to NG. You can observe that the button was not pressed
  5. MasterLoki

Make Tokens Animated

Thank you @Draconifors
  6. MasterLoki

Make Tokens Animated

Title. Not much to say really.
  7. MasterLoki

Gwent Overview (& Rant) 2022

Been there for a while too, but here are the thin line I guess. But as soon as I first felt the 'miss my builds' I jump off the deck library, but I was 'out of practice'. So I started with modifications of existing decks to my liking, giving me good tips and ways of tweak, polishing (i can't...
  8. MasterLoki

Just made a [ Nilfgard Renfri Sihil ] deck rage quit on round 2 with my home made still working on [ Syndicate Hale Bounty ]. When a non-meta home unfinished deck played right suppress a rage quit player with the powerful-engines-that-i-saw-on-youtube played quite miserable to be honest...
  9. MasterLoki

Gwent Overview (& Rant) 2022

Extreme good points and logic. As a player I like the dynamics, the fun of the archetypes, sometimes I saw myself stuck in a tentative to make a deck work just because I like the char or the class (you will see that my profile is hard tendentious for some classes, really trying to work on...
  10. MasterLoki

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Maybe this is a deeper shadow strategy... like doing the game ultra boring to play online so when they finish the 'golden project' that today we now that is Rogue Mage, somehow we can be inclined to buy the 'standalone gwent' because we can't support the multiplayer anymore. And the pick was...
  11. MasterLoki

Patch Notes 10.7

"If you don't use you leader ability or a charge" it would be a start.
  12. MasterLoki

What game are you currently playing

FarCry5 It is on GamePass, that think "we not give a chance, it's 'free'" ... and I'm surprising enjoying a lot. The history of the game and the way they show some 'social/world thinking' is really a big plus on the game play (like on the Borlerlands Series)
  13. MasterLoki

Can't sign into Gwent, keeps saying wrong version

*Hope for patch intensifies
  14. MasterLoki

Bro, do you open Gwent? Maybe opened another card game. Today is the 4th day that I open Gwent, play the 3 first matches against the same deck (Renfri NG, Renfri SC, Pirates SK e today a poison SY). Close the game and go play something on GamePass. I don't know if there is a streamer or place...
  15. MasterLoki

Big problem to think about

"How can you say something so controversial, yet so brave?" After seeing the same deck 3 or 4 times, I go to https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks to see if the cards are there, so I do not GG anymore this ones. AND IF I observed right, they remove the dick list of NG Renfri of it, I imagine...
Top Bottom