Recent content by Mattia_Bianco

+
  1. Mattia_Bianco

Taxi car delamain stuck in the middle of the road

Maybe with some updates will be fix it... (i hope ) THANK YOU !!
  2. Mattia_Bianco

Can create problem to the run ??? I hope not , i don't want repeat the run for the 7th time Xd
  3. Mattia_Bianco

Sincerly i don't know , the delamain's taxi have alredy write a message to me that have find theyr way . That is the reason why i am a little bit worried ..now the game is working properly , the only bug (for me big) is teh taxi dead in the middle ) .. i'm near the finals missions ... i think...
  4. Mattia_Bianco

Hi everyone, I'm more than halfway through the Run, and I noticed that near watson there is the delamain taxi parked in the middle of the road. The missions with Delamain were completed correctly and without problems, but the taxi remains in the middle of the road, I cannot move it (entering...
  5. Mattia_Bianco

Taxi Delamain bloccato in mezzo alla strada

Ciao a tutti , sono a più della metà della Run , e mi sono accorto che nei pressi di watson c'è il taxi delamain fermo in mezzo alla strada . Le missioni con Delamain sono state completate correttamente e senza problemi, ma il taxi rimane in mezzo alla strada ,non posso spostarlo (entrandoci )...
  6. Mattia_Bianco

Eye for an eye (BUG)

HI TO EVERYBODY , i have failed the contract "EYE FOR AN EYE " ( i don't know why ... bevause i don't ever start this mission before , i have only found the voice failed contract ..) . i need only one answare.. this failed mission compromise the possibility to make platinum the game ??. thank to...
  7. Mattia_Bianco

Impossibile ottenere il platino

HI TO EVERYBODY , i have failed the contract "EYE FOR AN EYE " ( i don't know why ... bevause i don't ever start this mission before , i have only found the voice failed contract ..) . i need only one answare.. this failed mission compromise the possibility to make platinum the game ??. thank...
  8. Mattia_Bianco

music during "never fade away"

Somebody have the solution for risolve the problem about the continous RIF (SONG)?? IT'S FRUSTRATIG
  9. Mattia_Bianco

gli oggetti si rimuovono in automatico appena li ottengo .the items are removed automatically as soon as I get them

Ciao a tutti Appena provo a prendere un bracciale -plettro o vinile da terra il gioco lo rimuove automaticamente , non riesco nemmeno andare nel menù che già lo rimuove.. Potete darmi una mano ? non riesco a mettere in zaino nuilla che sia "cianfrusaglia" .. stessa cosa se provo ad acquistarla...
Top Bottom