Recent content by Melysan

+
  1. Melysan

What Gwent Wrong Part 1: Adapting the Game to Become a CCG

I haven't read all the posts so probably some of my points may be mentioned somewhere. The whole Board development and all the engines doing something + the phenomenal thinning of the decks was something that doesn't exist in the current GWENT. Once i've felt the same , and that was while...
  2. Melysan

Eredin's New Skin Unlock Bug?

The Customer Support contacted me Today and fixed the problem. If you wish - delete the topic so people don't get confused for the resolved problem , thanks.
  3. Melysan

I know the routine , i play games since Wolfenstein and i know what Corporate Talk , Bureaucracy & Hypocrisy is ... ye you work hard , it's again hard to be developer blablabla ... it's like i'm hearing Copy + Paste stuff from Chris Metzen from the Mid 2000s. So basically nearly a week there is...
  4. Melysan

It's been 3 days now and 2 days since the Ticket. Multi-Billion Company doesn't have the staff to answer or address such problems or just fix them? We the customers who compete in this game, don't wanna know your pets names , we want clean patch / expansion / season without the same bugs we get...
  5. Melysan

Pro Rank Reward Failed

It's been 3 days since i created the Topic and 2 days since the Ticket to the Support and there is no answer or fix from a multi-billion company. At least we know the Developers Pets names , something more important than delivering a proper content without the bugs we get every time an...
  6. Melysan

It has been two days already and still no answer here or from the customer support i contacted like a day ago.
  7. Melysan

Pro Rank Reward Failed

I did not receive the new Eredin Skin after unlocking it in the new Expansion Tree. No response in forums after showing screens and explaining and i'm waiting half a day for an answer which i doubt i will get.
  8. Melysan

I know that i can send them a ticket , but stuff like this happens every patch and nearly time time there is an event. Points missing , stuff unlocked doesn't count as unlocked and writing to the support takes days for an answer. It's their problem transferred to the players and they should read...
  9. Melysan

I did restart the game multiple times , the GoG Client , PC (not that it matters). The two pictures show how the Skin is unlocked , but when i try to use it in a Deck - it doesn't allow me and it shows that it's not unlocked.
  10. Melysan

As the title says , i basically unlocked everything in the two new Trees - (the Faction and Leader one). On the The Leader Tree even states that i've unlocked Eredin's New Skin , but when i try to customize my Deck with that skin it says ''Unlock it in the Tree''. I can provide screenshots if...
  11. Melysan

Do you (still) care for cosmetics?

One of the best ways that companies milk people these days is just cosmetics. Honestly cosmetics are cool aspect of any game , but i personally wish to see Leader Skins and Special Portraits/Borders etc for Top Pro Ladder placers (like top20 or 50). Speaking about payed stuff , i got...
  12. Melysan

GWENT: Ask a Dev

So , are we ever going to get the Meve Leader Skins/Models from Thronebreaker in GWENT? I honestly don't see any problem with that , because they are already ingame.
  13. Melysan

Unlocked Leader Skins are not recognized!

I have the same problem , some of my Leaders are recognized while others not (i have them all unlocked btw).
  14. Melysan

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

I cannot use most of my ''Leader Skins'' even if i have them unlocked.
  15. Melysan

Why Gwent is not popular?

There is huge lack of Tournaments and many people on top of the Ladder find no reason to play or continue to play and give their best. About the Ladder - What's the reason to play and compete when you don't get any prize for it ... like the ones that are qualified for the Tournaments just don't...
Top Bottom