Recent content by Mikolajus

+
  1. Mikolajus

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Well few problems, I have encountered since the launch of the new version - I got back to my Death March save in NG+ mode: Boris is stuck/no interaction possible after some encounter with random mob. When I choose option 3 in Dumplings-quest, the game is stuck in forever-loop (tried maybe 2-3...
  2. Mikolajus

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I don't know about you, but I ordered CP77, and by your analogy, I ordered burger with fresh tasty chicken, salad and mayo. Yet, I have received it without salad but still I like the chicken, it is not perfectly cooked, however I might not even want to return it back and wait for putting it back...
  3. Mikolajus

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

Yup runs very well on my GTX 1060M, I7@2.8GHz,16Gb RAM, & SSD no stuttering and performance is really good on my laptop (1080p). yeah I agree with You the police is so weird how it is deployed. I hear a lot about balancing as well, but I'm not sure myself too early into the game. Already...
  4. Mikolajus

Structural Analysis of vehicles when damaged

I was wondering what kind of analysis of the vehicle body is being used. As Structural Engineer myself, I know how time-consuming and calculation-intensive can the analysis be, but I guess it does not need to be as detailed to get good enough results for the purposes of the game in order to show...
  5. Mikolajus

C:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

You are wrong, there is Dx12 for Win7, however not for windows 8, refer to article below: https://www.gsmarena.com/microsoft_adds_directx_12_support_on_windows_7-news-36045.php
  6. Mikolajus

You can buy additional external extension, where you can put new graphics in, i.e. the ones below, obviously just need to make sure the connection is something you have in your laptop (in this scenario Thunderbolt) and I don''t recommend adapters; I was considering the upgrade on my laptop till...
  7. Mikolajus

Rate the avatar above you!

8/10, She looks down on me, a bit terrifying, man! Although I would contrast the background with different colors.
  8. Mikolajus

Black Book

Ha ha, why have I thought it's about Steel AISC Black Book? But to the point - to the other Black Book - why, being Slavic myself, I don't feel any Slavic vibes out of it.
  9. Mikolajus

Photo mode: Poses and selfie!

This reminds me the clip with tech gadgets, recently watched, which already is on another level, judging just by the size of it. So just imagine what kind of stuff can be still developed. Another interesting part would be what would be educated guess on this kind of technology in the game...
  10. Mikolajus

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for ban-spamming.
  11. Mikolajus

I am not the one to defend it actually I am looking for answer, why. Yet Fall Guys are quoted correctly, Steam says the minimum requirements are i5 processor and W10 OS, kinda the same as CP77, and ratio is similar so at least in this matter it is consistent. The reason raised by @Draconifors...
  12. Mikolajus

Fun fact, a bit of statistics, as I really thought that the minimal requirements are not that bad, yet here is it only a quarter of ppl checking their PC, can run it; I just wonder how many out of the people checking their PC checks only because they know they have older PC?, or perhaps...
  13. Mikolajus

Post Your Desktop

Slide show is much better / less boring, but here is one of many:
  14. Mikolajus

Will you be playing CP2077 with English or Polish dubbing?

It has been said that "CD Projekt Red invented a technology based on sound analysis from neural networks, producing real-time lip sync for all localisations." (Source-wiki, yes the quote is correctly translated - the VO is to be put automatically in correct moment in order to lip-sync basing on...
Top Bottom