Recent content by milosh69

+
  1. M

Looking for a Good Single Player Space Sim

Curious no one mentioned Kerbal Space Program, it's the only "real" Space Sim out there (except for the oldie "Orbiter") and it will accompany you for years. Build rockets & fly them with real physics, it does not get better than this. https://www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/en/ As for the X-Series...
  2. M

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Well it's implied - we had some TB-like play in beta Gwent in the form of challenges and CDPR could've just expanded this idea into TB. Instead they reinvented practically a new card game for which there was no reason if you just look at Gwent. ... Yes I wrote that it'd need to be balanced but...
  3. M

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

The irony is that all the changes were made because of Thronebreaker and TB is fun to play. There's a lot of synergy to be found between cards and even with the limited set we have in TB there are several options to follow the same strategy. I also liked the trinket system as well as the trophy...
  4. M

Rewards Skipping [Claim all Rewards Instantly]

Yes please add an option to claim all rewards. It's fun the first few time to click for minutes but it gets old very fast, especially when you're playing TB in between sessions. The click-fest accomplishes the opposite of what it ought to, instead of recognizing each achievement I just click...
  5. M

Is playing Thronebreaker useful for Gwent?

thank you, that's the answer I was hoping for ;) I have spent several hundred hours in beta and a few dozens in HC and I'm stuck kinda. All I can come up myself are variations of what everyone else is playing and it'd be great if TB could notch me into a direction I haven't thought about yet...
  6. M

Is playing Thronebreaker useful for Gwent?

I haven't played Thronebreaker but from what I understand, most of the changes in Gwent HC have been made because of Thronebreaker. I know that one gets additional cards from TB for Gwent and some other goodies. So I wonder if playing TB would give some additional insights into what the devs...
  7. M

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

The animations are just too slow and too much. If I see I'm losing I don't stick around to see all the puff-puff magic happening, I forfeight and look for the next opponent. I noticed myself that I am forfeighting way way much more than in beta Gwent for this reason alone.
  8. M

Summoned Units do not Trigger Their Deploy Ability (e.g. Vilgefortz)

It's value gets deminished by the card your opponent summons from the top of it's deck, worst case you pull his Old Speartip and give him a tempo for free. That's why I don't like Tibor, it's too random unless you put some useless card on top of the opponents library.
  9. M

The Snowball Effect is Breaking the Meta

In most games I've played so far round one and two was played down to 7 cards in hand and the third round with a full hand (both sides). Which means most matches were decided in the 3 round and being able to fabricate some CA late in that round is indeed key to win.
  10. M

So.. about HC Adda

Just don't waste her ability too early, save it for the last round and suddenly your opponent won't feel so comfortable anymore putting his 13 point spear head (or what its called) on the board. I value her especially for the psychological aspect of forcing your enemy to waste a big unit before...
  11. M

It actually says in the tooltip for summoning that it does not count as being played as I just noticed yesterday lol. But still... I'm playing homecoming every evening since launch and I could get my head around all the new changes, handlimit, 2 rows, 2 cards and so on, except for how summoning...
  12. M

Why Gwent getting worse and worse since closed beta ?

This is not my final verdict but at the moment it feels like we were playing chess in beta and now we are playing checkers. It still has some depth but it is not nearly as complex as it used to be.
  13. M

I feared as much, very disappointing :(
  14. M

His summoning ability seems not to trigger the ability of the card it summons. I sacrificed a unit to play Dandelion and was quite perplexed to realize that all I've accomplished is to summon a 4 power card to Vilgefortz' row without drawing/playing an aditional card as Dandelion would grant. In...
  15. M

So do you find the new patch successful or not?

No just be maybe a bit more polite. The devs made it clear from the beginning that this is a pet project made for the fans but I guess they have become victim of their own success, suddenly people feel they have the right to insult the devs because they dared to not always deliver top-notch...
Top Bottom