Recent content by MohawkJon_1311.866

+
  1. M

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

First off, Sardukhar, Love the avatar. Second, Im really not thinking that this is going to come out any sooner then Q4 2017 to Q1-2 2018. No proof, just gut feeling. That being said I hope I'm wrong. Next gen has been out for a year and TW3 has been delayed twice. Idk if that is just the...
  2. M

which is your best and worse video game characters?

Best Male - Joel - Last of Us Female - Madison Paige - Heavy Rain Worse Male - I can't really think of a specific person I loathed Female - see above
  3. M

Very Interesting, and important Video

It is far more cheaper to just buy one then it is to print one. Plus, it is also more likely to explode in your hand then hit your intended target.
  4. M

I'm starting to tweak out!! I'm trying to keep calm and not get to hyped about it, especially since no real game has been shown, but I am too excited to put into words for this game. GGGGAAAHHHH!!!
  5. M

Was Destiny as disappointing as Watch Dogs?

I have both Watch_Dogs and Destiny. I've enjoyed them. Are they perfect? No. Did I expect them to be so? No. I didn't get them for the hype. I got WD because it sounded like a cool idea and it was in my home town of ChIcago (otherwise known as Chi-town, or my personal favorite, Chiraq.) I got a...
  6. M

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

I'm not the only one confused by this posting ^ am I? I think you are in the wrong thread. I'd hop on over to the teaser trailer thread.
  7. M

Are you here because of the property, the genre, or you just dig VRPG's?

I want bullet-proof skin. I want my arms to turn into guns or knives or claws. I want to have everything I see to be recorded onto hard drives in my chest. I want cybernetic eyes and nanobots to mend my body from the inside out. I want all these things and know that if this were ever to happen...
  8. M

What game are you currently playing

It's not for everyone. I grew up playing GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas, so it was kinda nice to see the upscaled Island again. I want to play The Walking Dead, I just don't have the time and money for it.
  9. M

Auto save or Manual Save?

Six of one, half dozen of the other. My only mistake is that I rarely manually save. I have drank myself stupid on a few occasions due to 3-4 hour sessions of Fallout 3 and not saving..... I would like to have some auto saves like after plot points and before/after major boss battles. Cause at...
  10. M

What game are you currently playing

Currently, just blew through GTA:V again trying to do all that extra stuff. Still working through Watch Dogs and AC:BF (just picked it up in Aug.) I also just learned that library's carry games (never frickin knew) So now I can play all those other games I've wanted to play but never wanted to...
  11. M

Automata - New movie looks amazing and cyberpunky :D

Robot wasteland? I'm down.
  12. M

Release date of Cyberpunk

They've had a small team working on it since 2012. If they don't have the main story and most quests figured out by now, then they have been slacking. I imagine that they already have main quest line and some side stuff done, having everything implemented well tho? That's whats going to take the...
  13. M

No prob. I was worried I was going to get a tick mark on my permanent record for that. You're English is better then most people who speak it natively. I should have checked my sources before posting anyway. I hope that after Witcher is released they can reasonably quickly put out another...
  14. M

And now I am somewhat satisfied. I will never be fully satisfied until I can hold the disc in my hand. Damn Teasers always..... Teasing! I think it might be cool to have some fan-made trailers, kinda like this made for Half Life 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yCGRy_dR30
  15. M

Whats the most exciting thing you have ever done or enjoy doing?

I'm a homebody; games, movies, series. GF loves to read and she used to read on the couch with her mom while her dad would play games on the tv. *Jackpot!!" Can't afford to do all those other fun expensive things. I wanna go sky-diving and all that other stuff but $$$$.
Top Bottom