Recent content by moonknightgog

+
  1. M

Several issues with Cyberpunk 2 decisions made by the devs

Yeah, there's some aggressive despawning of vehicles in 2.0, even the ones you own. It's a pity, I liked the immersion of parking a vehicle and finding it there
  2. M

[BUG] 2.02 - Violence quest

it seems related to the bartender somehow. If he's outside, you can't go in. I manage to have him inside by skipping time to a couple of days in the morning, and he's in his place, behaving like it's evening. But it's not consistent, as I have reloaded the save and can't manage to make him spawn...
  3. M

[BUG] 2.02 - Violence quest

Can't enter Riot club at any hour, all doors are inaccessible with no interaction prompt, and the club is always closed.
  4. M

Chimera boss fight presents a huge game design problem

Cyberpunk 2077 is a game based on choices in gameplay, allowing the player to do combat builds or stealth builds. But the opening of Phantom Liberty completely disregards the core design of the base game, forcing the player into combat situations and then into a boss fight even if the player has...
  5. M

Patch 2.02

In the Disasterpiece quest, Judy gets stuck on the stairs when the player reaches the maintenance room
  6. M

Disasterpiece quest - Judy bug

Judy is stuck on the stair when your reach the maintenance room. It seems this is an old bug, but as 2.01 still persists in the game.
  7. M

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

Gimme Danger quest is broken for me, NPCs become hostile without anyone spotting me.
  8. M

*Minor spoilers* Gimme Danger potential bug

Still isn't fixed, it has happend to be now in 2.01 I just get spotted seemingly out of nowhere. Any workaround?
  9. M

Level scaling ruins the game

Yes, but it's progression for progression's sake. You acquire more skils and cyberware, but with them you can defeat the same people that you could defeat at level 1. The progression stops there. It also makes no sense in the world itself, as end game V can take on Adam Smasher. But how does it...
  10. M

I hope it isn't true :cry: How does it make sense?
  11. M

No, you couldn't, at least not at the max difficulty (which is how it was meant to be played). Try going against the Militech outpost in the badlands as soon as you start Act 2 in 1.63, see how long you last.
  12. M

Does it matter when you can take on Arasaka or Militech as a level 5 gonk? even when you reach level 50 and install tons of Cyberware, there is nothing you can do that you couldn't do at level 5.
  13. M

Why wasn't Monowire a stealth cyber-arm, why make all of them offensive

Uh, interesting ideas. Monowire could've been used for stealth kills from a distance, or for connecting with an enemy and launch exclusive quickhack unavailable through normal netrunning. They could've made it similar to Emily's power in Dishonored 2, using it to get items from the distance or...
Top Bottom