Recent content by nereng

+
  1. N

[ACT II] stuck at autopsy

It is not enough to just talk to each suspect in order to find them innocent. For each one you also need to find some corroborating evidence that they are innocent. Like with Leuvarden; when you discover that he is the one paying for Salamandra badges, that makes it obvious he isn't one of them...
  2. N

Witcher Toolset

Yeah, it's official! :) It is on their Home Page:http://nwn.bioware.com/index.htmlI haven't heard anything about a toolset for that, though.
  3. N

[ACT I] Beast riddles? (Spoilers maybe)

In my opinion, Abigail is less guilty. She is guilty of looking the other way when she should have acted to stop the crimes or at least see justice done afterwards, but that is not quite as bad as doing the evil acts oneself.Cheers! :)
  4. N

Will it be possible to create a coop mod with the editor?

The engine is a version of the NWN Aurora engine. It is possible to create coop modules with that, so I think it is likely that you can create coop modules with the Djinni engine.Cheers! :)
  5. N

Can't be long now...

Seconded! Let the magazines have it! :)
  6. N

Witcher Toolset

That's a little inconvenient for those of us who dont' have a reliable internet-connection. Any suggestions for those? I'm currently considering registering the game on an internet-cafe machine and then try to download from there. If there's an exe-file it might work on my home computer, or it...
  7. N

Witcher Toolset

It's a good sign that these new forums arrived. :) It must mean the toolset will be here soon! (yes, yes, I know that "soon" can mean anything!).*Hurries back to the News page to see if it arrived since the last time I looked (two minutes ago)*
  8. N

[GENERAL] Collectable female cards

Are you sure you're talking to the Dryad? Green skin, no clothes? It sounds more like you're talking to the elf woman in the rebel camp.
  9. N

What!? You killed that dear old woman!? That just pisses me off! I'm not talking to you again!! >:(
  10. N

Talk to Shani at her place. She's planning a party. Buy some red roses before the party and give her afterwards. She'll tell you something about Thaler. Now you should be able to clear gravediggers debt and enter cemetary. Don't talk to Raymond again before you've done all this.
  11. N

[Act V] Missed my chance with the nurses?!

Pro-order you don't get the nurses. They are for the neutral path. Pro-order gets Rayla, Pro-elves gets Toruviel.
  12. N

[ACT III] Beauty and the Beast - Virgin's Tears

Ah, but don't forget that there are some females inside Lebioda's Hospital as well...
  13. N

[ACT III] Beauty and the Beast - Virgin's Tears

I think there is only a small random chance that the women in the street will admit to being a virgin. ;)When I did this, I thought at first that the best chance would be one of the little girls playing in the street, but none of them seemed to have a conversation option where I could ask them...
  14. N

[ACT II] Salamander Brooches *Probable Spoilers*

IIRC, there was also a Salamander Brooch in the swamp area on one of the dead bodies near the Brickmaker village.
  15. N

[ACT II] Shani (old friend of mine)

In chapter 3, Shani will behave as if you shagged her whether you did or not, so you might as well do it. If you played the game once already and chose Triss the first time, I would choose Shani this time just to see how that plays out.Cheers! :)
Top Bottom