[ACT II] Salamander Brooches *Probable Spoilers*

+
This is a sidequest only so you don't have to finish it unless you REALLY want to. All that you lose is a bit of money and experience. Nothing critical.

IIRC, there was also a Salamander Brooch in the swamp area on one of the dead bodies near the Brickmaker village.

So, the messenger is gone after you talk to Leuvaarden? CRAP! I've got 23 badges and counting left after...Has anybody else had the displeasure of running into both fleders and salamander assassins in the non-human district at the same time? Fighting four assassins and a fleder simultaneously starts getting mighty difficult and no sooner had I knocked half of them down than there was more of the same spawning. Three fleders and a dozen assassins later it stopped and after that I haven't had any monsters spawning at night apart from the ghouls at the cemetery gate.

Edirr said:
So, the messenger is gone after you talk to Leuvaarden? CRAP! I've got 23 badges and counting left after...Has anybody else had the displeasure of running into both fleders and salamander assassins in the non-human district at the same time? Fighting four assassins and a fleder simultaneously starts getting mighty difficult and no sooner had I knocked half of them down than there was more of the same spawning. Three fleders and a dozen assassins later it stopped and after that I haven't had any monsters spawning at night apart from the ghouls at the cemetery gate.
Yeah it happend the same to me, killed 3 salamandra another 3 appeard , killed the fedler another 2 appeard and all this was happening near the dwarfen blacksmith house, but I managed to kill them without to many problems...

SigmaValentine said:
I thought this quest lead to the death of the professor?
Nope it doesn't that is later in the game and you don't have to give him the badges to prove he's innocent, if you went to the crypt in the cemetary that proves everyone innocent if you couldn't get there then don't worry about it, you won't be able to prove him innocent and you don't really need to

Top Bottom