[GENERAL] Collectable female cards

+
I have extracted all the love cards from the .bik file and there is 25 cards all in all, including the second card that you can get ether from Shani or Tess.

so in playing though it seems you can only get 22 of the 25, correct? 1 off for your Alvin choice, (shani/triss) and 2 off of the 3 identity paths at end?

Hmm... we have only 24 at the wiki:http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Category:The_Witcher_%28computer_game%29_%28sex_cards%29Which one is missing?

Ok, the half elf in chapter 2, I'm either blind or there's some timing issue. Whenever I go into the house across from the warehouse door, I just find an empty house or a thug. Is there a particular time of day, or is there some other house near the warehouse I'm missing?

mahavira said:
Ok, the half elf in chapter 2, I'm either blind or there's some timing issue. Whenever I go into the house across from the warehouse door, I just find an empty house or a thug. Is there a particular time of day, or is there some other house near the warehouse I'm missing?
You have to talk to the thug which starts a quest before you get to the half elf.

No peasant woman in Act IV!I can't find her at all! Can someone please tell me where she's at and what colour she's supposed to be wearing. I'm nearly finished with the act! Please, please, please!And as another female gamer, I can't wait for a Geralt card modded into the game either! XD I'd like a Geralt nude mod too!

The Dryad asked me for Feainnewed leaf...??.. not wolf pelt.. and im still far from doing the lost boys quest...... i didnt had any so now she is not asking me for leaf again... someone else had to give her Feainnewed leaf?

albator320 said:
The Dryad asked me for Feainnewed leaf...??.. not wolf pelt.. and im still far from doing the lost boys quest...... i didnt had any so now she is not asking me for leaf again... someone else had to give her Feainnewed leaf?
Are you sure you're talking to the Dryad? Green skin, no clothes? It sounds more like you're talking to the elf woman in the rebel camp.

Helluva question to for my first post on this board, but:After you "get" the card, where does it go? I'm still in Prologue and slept with Triss, now does the card go somewhere in the inventory or journal? I mighta missed it, it's late...

Guys don´t forget that easter egg (in uncensored version) in swamp. Remember that "noisy dog"? there is another purpose of that mutt.Just lead gramps to shrine and don´t worry if you lose the dog you will meet it in next chapter.If you do that right, just go to golem´s graveyard in chapter III and talk to dog and voila you have doggy sex card...I wonder whose idea this was, disgusting.

Lute Girl?I beat her father and met her at her house. She'd just given me a lute and nothing more. How can I get her card?

DamarStiehl said:
Helluva question to for my first post on this board, but:After you "get" the card, where does it go? I'm still in Prologue and slept with Triss, now does the card go somewhere in the inventory or journal? I mighta missed it, it's late...
Go to the characters section of your journal and clikc on the small heart on the picture of the women.

BBSonJohn said:
Lute Girl?I beat her father and met her at her house. She'd just given me a lute and nothing more. How can I get her card?
Then you have selected the wrong option. If she says why does she must give you the lute you have to say that she actually dumped him.Then she begins about tales she had heard about witchers, that they have special abilities. If you choose to show her, then you obtain the card.If you choose just to take the lute you won't obtain it.For the startpost some extra info: that gossip lady in act II also accepts a diamond. Since you obtain one from Zoltan in act I you can use that. So it cost you nothing.

Just curious throughout the game how many of the women in the game did you end up sleep with? I never really figured out what the benefit was but it amazing how many of the characters you can actually hit the sack with, haha plus i kept getting flowers from the gardener and sleeping with prostitutes when i was bored. Does anyone know if it have any effort towards the game or is it just a side thing to do when your bored? Anyways i almost lost count but i slept with about 15-20, What about you?

Sleeping with women is just for leisure activities and pleasure with the exception of the Blueeyes quest in Act II.. it's part of Geralt's investigation ;DI'm an ambious player, means Geralt has to do all quests. For all this hard work he deserves all possible fun, stress relaxation and leisure. So he got all available women. In Act II when he had the chance to meet a vendor he bought flowers for Carmen's prostitutes. He collected all kind of jewels so he even could have more than one time the pleasure to relish sexual services from the courtesans.

First of all, I'm glad I misunderstood the topic title :) Would have been a rather strange question otherwise.Anyway, I'm in act 4 now and I slept with everyone except the peasant girls.

theroman said:
First of all, I'm glad I misunderstood the topic title :) Would have been a rather strange question otherwise.
# 2First I thought we the users, the RL poeple in RL are meant because this forum concerns us, the community ;D

Top Bottom