Recent content by Norinoo

+
  1. Norinoo

Cards you find STUPID in Homecoming: The Witcher Card Game

I find stupid all the Immune cards and all the cards that mess with my deck. Pure bs if u ask me, pure bs Gwent.
  2. Norinoo

New ST Movement ideas

Yes actually. But it's not that i tried everything, he is just the obvious (easy) finisher atm. But Regis alongside Toruviel feel quite synergistic for me atm. with Brouver movement decks.
  3. Norinoo

New ST Movement ideas

This is my version that i had the most success with after many hrs of trying and testing: 🌟Brouver the Mover ★ Golds : - Ragnarock - Geralt : Aard - Regis [ The obvious finisher ] - Skellige Storm - Aelirenn [ I have issues triggering her atm :s ] - Roach - Avallac - Vaedermakar - Ida [ Many...
  4. Norinoo

Deploy vs Zeal & Any Deck Builder Site?

Then they are the same as i thought in the first place. Mandatory vs Optional....ok i guess, thanks!
  5. Norinoo

Deploy vs Zeal & Any Deck Builder Site?

Two questions then: - What is the difference between Deploy and Zeal mechanic? (Personal note: They look the same to me and thus the one completely unnecessary, what am i missing?) - So as most of you should know by now, Homecoming "killed" GwentDB. Anyone knows any other site with Deck...
  6. Norinoo

Maintenance break 22-23.10.2018

Gwent will be accessible again at 1 pm CEST. That's like in 7hrs if my calculations are correct.
  7. Norinoo

Why the person above you should be banned

That's actually a good song by Creed 👍
  8. Norinoo

Maintenance break 22-23.10.2018

...no idea, i thought it was 1pm for today on PC. Tomorrow only for consoles? Perhaps i didn;t understand it or the wording confused me. Then i heard the pre-load is delayed but still, i have no idea when then game goes live. It seems for tomorrow on PC though. Perhaps someone else can confirm.
  9. Norinoo

Why the person above you should be banned

^^ban because "death to humans" (aka. "Valar Morghulis", well, sort of)
  10. Norinoo

Use Meteorite Powder Now or Save it?

So we open today, not tomorrow then? I know the game goes down tomorrow for a day but, we won't have time to do it tomorrow? EDIT, ok it's "Start: Monday, Oct 22nd, 10 AM CEST (all platforms) " so i won't have time tomorrow morning. Today it is then, cheers.
  11. Norinoo

That means server will be down for a day. It is best then to open kegs on the 22nd. Alright, thanks!
  12. Norinoo

[Final-Discussion] About 2 rows

Not bad actually. I have a couple on notes on his in depth analysis though: 1) He makes too many assumptions. Words like, "..sounds better" and "it feels.." are basically assumptions. 2) The counterarguments about the 2 rows also are solid in my opinion. 3) We need to take into account the old...
  13. Norinoo

Is there any rumor lurking around about CDPR having any sort of event before HC, so we can "safely" open our kegs then? If not i guess we'll have to wait for the day before the servers go down to make the most of them, right? One question though, will the change from current Gwent to HC happen...
  14. Norinoo

Open PTR feedback

This will be TLTR; How i became from "cautiously optimistic" about CH to disheartened and disappointed the more hours i played it in PTR: First, we have to compare the gameplay experience with the old Gwent. The first impressions, although not 100% accurate sometimes, are important. Let's...
  15. Norinoo

HC: First Impression (Poll)

This not the only reason imo. They need to consider colorblind people too. Sometimes I also find it hard to distinguish X from Y. Overall I agree with everything said.
Top Bottom