Recent content by phaino

+
  1. P

10 - 15 % less framerate since patch 1.04

Guys. Ultra is now ACTUALLY ultra. So go to HIGH if your rig can't handle it. ULTRA should not be obtained by 'high' end machines. They are improving the quality of visuals. They will require more GPU power to reach ULTRA now... Everything that was 1.01 is no longer correct. Tests / benchmarks...
  2. P

VRAM load and performance

It would actually cache textures - instead of reloading them over and over and over - The game's streaming 'technology' is very console minded. Hopefully they will fix this and allow us people that aren't using a 3 year old graphics card - to actually use it's potential. No one would be able to...
  3. P

Patch 1.03 - Popping up NPCs - Report

This has to do with the way they implemented their texture streaming. Its horrible. Granted on console probably very needed, but hopefully they can change the way it works for PC. I have plenty of Vram. Let me use it.
  4. P

Who will Release a HD Texture Pack First, CD Projekt or Modders?

Actually. We just need the game to store textures in Vram. I'm running 2 titan Xs, and I can AT max only get 4300MBs in vram. It should be able to store a lot more and then maybe the stupid houses roofs will stop changing as I get close to them.
  5. P

To All The Mods - That Silenced Us...

Yes. When several buddies of mine were banned for talking about downgraded graphics. - not anything against forum rules.
  6. P

To All The Mods - That Silenced Us...

To All The Mods - That Silenced Us... Just read this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-19-cd-projekt-red-tackles-the-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on "You're saying that we should have said 'hey we've changed stuff and now it looks like this'?" he asks. As it was, I tell...
  7. P

Texture pop up all over the screen (pc) video inside

Yeah - I'm having some pretty awful texture popping in as I run through the town roofs and stuff get better textures when I'm like RIGHT up on them. I am running this game with 2 TITAN X's PLEASE FIX THIS.It KILLS THE IMMERSION. I didn't buy this for CONSOLE for a REASON.
  8. P

4k resolution lag?

-_- - I've got 2 titan X's and a 5930k at 4.6Ghz - It runs everything at 4k / 60 FPS but BOTH my cards are maxed most of the game - you're lucky if you get 1080p ULTRA with a 780 - sorry bud.
  9. P

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

I agree. :D
  10. P

Its 2 different groups - that's why. The one group is excited to push the 'elite' rigs to the max, and then the 'high' end group still wants to push ULTRA, but they don't realize the ULTRA that 'once was' - is now high / very high settings. Its a misunderstanding / confusion with all the things...
  11. P

Hey guys - All of those concerned with Very High and ULTRA settings... If you have a 970 that 'could' do Ultra before - that setting is NOW Very High. Look at this article. I believe with the recent patch and the bump up of graphics they have added a HIGHER graphics setting, which is ULTRA (yes...
  12. P

CD Projekt promises no visual downgrade

These screens are definitely beautiful! Wow!!!!
  13. P

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

This is translated but for everyone that thinks consoles make CDPR a lot more money than PC sales... I doubt it. " since CD Project on selling the PC version probably makes more money than his own download portal GOG.com, as per console game where you look at revenue with Sony or Microsoft ...
  14. P

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

yeah I brought this up awhile ago. w2 was 20 gigs. lol. that can tell you the difference. if i'm not mistaken GTA V is 60G?
Top Bottom