Recent content by Pirrakos

+
  1. Pirrakos

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

It makes me really sad that there exists a forum on this game but nobody listens to us. there are no game modes ( for example 5 wins 2 lose tournaments) with ore/scrap or kegs as rewards to give us a motivation or even something other than just queue up and play . Many people including me have...
  2. Pirrakos

Premium Kegs are now available in shop!

Game is released not even a month, all new players are waiting for a good new offer to help them get more cards, make new decks etc. what the game does? gives us premium kegs.....
  3. Pirrakos

List of Thronebreaker Cards

Can anyone tell me all the cards that come with purchassing the thronebreaker game? if there is already a post about this then im sorry for not having seen it
  4. Pirrakos

Crashes when exiting the shop and when ending a game.

Every time i check the shop if i stay more than 5 sec on the starting shop screen, after i press exit the game just dies. i have sent like 16 bugg reports and i saw an older post that it got fixed.. is it just me?
  5. Pirrakos

Proposal on Xavier Lemmens

nobody here is objective... you are all skellige players who hate to get your plans ruined. its the same with scorch, epidemic or the card that destroys all artifacts. Graveyard decks use resources that check a zone that is neither hand nor board thus sometimes can do stuff that are unbalanced...
  6. Pirrakos

Swim quit for Artifact - Good sign?

Guys relax... Streamers like him do everything for their best interest. if he had another better deal on artifact he chose so to do and stream exclusively . Its all about business . You cannot compare the 2 games cause they are totally different if you ask me and both are nice. plus i like that...
  7. Pirrakos

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

so.... does that mean that artifact removal cards should also give full refund if you mill them now? since nobody will be playing artifacts :P . jk . still waiting for a new bundle ( hope its a bit better than the launch celebration pack )
  8. Pirrakos

Launch celebration pack

Hello everyone. l kinda purchased the launch celebration pack. but one of the reasons is that it had an expiration date (apart from that i do not think there is a lot of value there since if you put it down its like +6dollars value or something. ). i see its still on the shop so i have 2...
  9. Pirrakos

Help with Crafting Cards

well i did not prefer anything.. just the game gave me 2 ST legendaries from my first kegs (schirru and the one that doubles the buffs) and i decided to go for it :)
  10. Pirrakos

Help with Crafting Cards

thank you all for the replies. i have gotten the welcome bundle since its a thing now on all games and its really worth it. i wish the meteorite powder could be also used to craft cards but it is what it is i guess. im trying monsters faction with deathwish (i saw some vids on youtube and it...
  11. Pirrakos

Help with Crafting Cards

hello everyone. im new player here. i have played other card games before. i just find it really really hard to craft cards. i am in game and i want to craft a legendary card , it says 800 scraps. while milling it makes 200 scraps out of it. sooo if i get this correct, i have to mill 4...
Top Bottom