Recent content by PJ8855

+
  1. PJ8855

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

"Ah sh**t, here we go again." (c) C. J. Sixth play-through, with brand new V.
  2. PJ8855

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

From day one, this was my fav character in CP77 ! ... oh and Takemura cool too.
  3. PJ8855

Visual(scripting) issues introduced with 2.0 update

You're doing God's work choom! 2.0 are almost a new game, so yeah it has some 2020 vibes ! I bet 2.63 patch gonna be near perfect !
  4. PJ8855

Nomad V being totally 'Special" Agent trough whole game..
  5. PJ8855

Did y'all get Darude Sandstorm bug after visiting ripperdoc, getting annoying after first 5 times...
  6. PJ8855

Check this out! Her clothes implanted into her skin !!
  7. PJ8855

Visual(scripting) issues introduced with 2.0 update

At this point, if CDPR didn't higher @Cz_BladE , they totally missing out! ... also I can confirm that Johnny's "Chippin' In" quest is still bugged, happened already twice for me in different play-troughs! Plus whole cyberwere capacity relayed mechanics is getting randomly bugged :
  8. PJ8855

[Bug!!!] Cyberwere is CyberBugged! 2.02

After completing 'Chippin' in' quest, when you receive Johnny's "gift" tattoo witch replaces whatever cyberwere you got in your hand slot, I got this random cw amount numbers: 329/329 ..somehow it raise my cw capacity to match the threshold! Then I notice that my Scar Coalescer implant...
  9. PJ8855

Details which you like on 2.0

How can I forget to add Car Hacking! And I'm on my Netrunner build run! Some Techno-Necromancers definitely messing with my brain!
  10. PJ8855

Details which you like on 2.0

I enjoying 2.0 so much, it start to ruining my life ! New perks & attributes system is amazing! All new Cyberwere capacity and Armor - also great addition! Much better then having booty-shorts with better armor stats then military cargo pants! :facepalm: Overall performance is breathtaking...
  11. PJ8855

Nomad prologue car chase needs to be reworked

I'm on my second 2.0 PL play-through, Nomad path, and I don't remember having any serious problems with those sections on Very Hard. Maybe cause I aim with mouse, but I remember that the best strategy is to shoot the guy who shooting you, not the driver or a car, if you hit your shots he gets...
  12. PJ8855

got a little anniversary yesterday! Want to post my first V from 2020!:sad:
  13. PJ8855

Very hard is very satisfying... but 2nd time I get stuck (Killing Moon)

purple Contagion + blue Overheat (or any source of burning) is the best combo! plus you need to spam tier 5 Synapse Burnout on weaker or low health enemies to prolong Overclock! IMHO you're a bit under-leveled and unprepared for this encounter! In my first PL play-through I was using...
  14. PJ8855

Patch 2.02

I second that! On PC as well, actually wanted to make thread about it! if you unlock Ninjutsu lvl 3 crouch running it's much easier and responsive in comparison to normal running! With crouch running you press stick in neutral position then move it forward easily, when you do normal run you...
  15. PJ8855

Patch 2.02

Yep just got that one yet again, come her to cry! Is it happening only on Raven deck or any other too?
Top Bottom