[Bug!!!] Cyberwere is CyberBugged! 2.02

+

PJ8855

Forum regular
After completing 'Chippin' in' quest, when you receive Johnny's "gift" tattoo witch replaces whatever cyberwere you got in your hand slot, I got this random cw amount numbers: 329/329

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.11.06 - 00.29.25.79.png

..somehow it raise my cw capacity to match the threshold!
Then I notice that my Scar Coalescer implant is disappearing if I unequipped it !
Here's 10 sec video demo: Then some time later cw capacity changes back to proper amount, so I can install my Smart Link back :

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.11.06 - 01.17.20.30.png

And few Gigs and hours later, capacity is randomly changed again, without me adding new cyberwere or changing any perks !!!

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.11.09 - 18.31.55.96.png

I apologize for jumbled explanation, I can't figure out what causes this bug, it happened in my previous play-through before 2.02 as well.

The bug is that Cyberware limit doesn't update properly, you have to add or remove items, or even quit ripperdoc after each addition and go back in to check updated number.

Because the number doesn't update, new cyberware gets locked accidentally and screws up.

So, after add items until you reach the limit, quit ripperdoc, then go back in to get updated number.

If you notice your capacity randomly changing by a value of 8, it's to do with your Cyberware arms. Whenever you have it out, it adds +8 to your capacity for some reason. To fix this, just holster them whenever you visit a ripperdoc. That's what I've been doing this whole time and haven't ran into anymore problems.

Top Bottom