Recent content by psyclum

+
  1. psyclum

There should be a skip option for act 1

having done 4 playthroughs of the game, i totally agree with the OP on skippable act 1. it literally discourages me from playing the game any more due to the slog that is act 1 to get pass. saving the game at the end of act 1 for each playthrough is a good idea, but it's not something the...
  2. psyclum

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

actually, what would be sweet would be Kang Tao's improved M29 Davy Crockett MkII recoilless gun with smart tracking technology :D i mean... fallout had it :D
  3. psyclum

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

not true. crafted legendary items are inferior to lootable ones. lootable legendary has the "possibility" of rolling legendary bonus stats (actually epic can roll this too) such as 50% faster lock on for smart weapons, or 2 rounds per shot for tech weapons, or additional ricochet for power...
  4. psyclum

so... puns... what have you seen so far?

the kenpachi plaza tacomura kawasaka ninjas the CT-3X motoko cycle the avacados
  5. psyclum

[SPOILERS] Evelyn Parker, wasted potential! Your Thoughts?

i don't think her corpse in judy's apartment would be a fake since IMO she's not the most usable character to keep in the story. at most she becomes a love interest due to her method acting skills and manipulative nature, but she doesnt really offer anything that V doesnt already have access to...
  6. psyclum

Game Difficulty - will Cyberpunk ever be made remotely challenging?

IMO, once they have fixed the game and do some rebalancing, they need to come out with at least 2 additional difficulties. an insanity and a survival difficulty. maybe a hardcore mode for NG+ for those who don't know, insanity would take into account of skill synergies as well as save...
  7. psyclum

the game does not explicitly say whether she knew. however, according to judy (when you handed her evelyn's smoke case after she died) she is extremely thorough when doing her homework. and nobody really knows who she really is. meaning she could have had entirely different sets of...
  8. psyclum

evelyn betrayed V by withholding the information regarding the relic and suggested that it needs to be slotted into our brain to keep the relic viable. that's no different then the example i used in one of my earlier posts about swallowing plutonium... it WILL kill you, but she told you to do...
  9. psyclum

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

you know, that's something a politician would say :D quoting statistics w/o context... what % of that 27% is a result of lead toxicisty? :D what % of that is from Cervical Fracture? what % of that is being in the same zip code as V? :D cuz i'm pretty sure in my playthrough... i've bumped...
  10. psyclum

it doesnt matter really. you can 1 shot adam smasher if you are 20 levels above him... it's all about what lvl the mob you are killing relative to V's own lvl. you can run around with a potato gun and 1shot everything as long as the mobs are 20 lvls below you. all you have to do is look...
  11. psyclum

Save Scumming Revealed Poor Game Design

not true. the reason i save scum is not for sockets :) i need my 2 rounds per shot burya and 50% faster lock-on ashura :D
  12. psyclum

What happened with Takemura?

not saying there hasn't been improvements in the last 50 years for soul killer. after all, i wouldnt be surprised if saburo had a weekly backup of his engram like in the movie the 6th day. it would be obvious that soul killer wouldn't kill the soul in that case since saburo would still be...
  13. psyclum

What happened with Takemura?

possible, but not necessarily true. johnny still "seem" to have his soul and he was soul killed not long after cunningham. it may be that the computing power increase in the last 50 years has made the simulation much more realistic and does not require the horsepower of a human brain to run...
  14. psyclum

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

i think the real question is if they will go the creation club route... will they simply push out broken assets assuming the modders will make it work, then charge for the fixes that modders put out? will we get a cyberpunk 2076 with 16 times the ray tracing? that includes all the launch day...
  15. psyclum

all they really needed is to rework the lvl cap of the mobs for each district... watson-20, japan-30, santo domingo/badlands-35, pacifica-40, city center-50, mikoshi-60. basically that's it. maybe re-balance some of the missions to allow for smoother level progression through each area and...
Top Bottom