Recent content by qeiynn

+
  1. Q

The Witcher 3 out now for Nintendo Switch!

Thanks for this pleasant surprise! Will definetely get it. Also please consider a physical release. (by you or a Limited Run) cheers!
  2. Q

GOG galaxy disconnects

GOG galaxy disconnects Ahoy there! Today I lost 2 games on the last round due to disconnection. Ater it disconnected I quitted and noticed that gog galaxy was offline. Does this happens to any other people out there, or is it just a problem on my end? If that's the case is there anything i can...
  3. Q

Aelirenn or Isengrim bugged?

Aelirenn or Isengrim bugged? In the front line I have 5 elves. Why isn't Aleirenn spawned in this situation? Could it be that Isengrim's "elf" is bugged and it doesn't count it? see attachment pls EDIT: Hmm.. I tried to reproduce it but Aleirenn spawned. Maybe it was a one-time malfunction.
  4. Q

Alternate art cards

I see your point, but apart from the trios, alternate art doesnt really exist. I was mostly talking about alt epic and legendaries that you'll be able to craft somehow, without them being in kegs, cause as you said that would make things complicated.
  5. Q

Servers down?

On their twitter says their experiencing server problems.. But I guess we already figured out that much.
  6. Q

Alternate art cards

Alternate art cards How does this sound as an idea for the future? Would keep the collector's busy at least :P I know I'd love myself a TW2 Triss.
  7. Q

Servers down?

haha
  8. Q

Servers down?

Got the same issue. Can't find my profile. Probably servers are down.
  9. Q

Locked avatars

Stupid me.. didn't even bother to take a look at the new rewards section. Thanks for the quick answer KasumiGoto!
  10. Q

Locked avatars

Locked avatars Congratulations guys for the open beta launch! Personally i find the game more balanced, even though i'll have to do some homework again to learn the changed cards and try new deck strategies. My question is a rather simple one. How can we unlock the locked avatars? Anyone know...
  11. Q

Is The Witcher 3 your new BEST GAME EVER?

Probably my best game ever.. Will be waiting for expansions first though! Also, I would be really surprised if w3 doesn't get the goty award.
  12. Q

All Things Gwent Thread

awesome! I know it's been already said 100 times in many different threads, but I am a sucker for board/card games and can't wait for them to decide to print them officially!
  13. Q

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

Yeah I know, however I would still prefer an official support on the matter, since I believe it is something very easy for the devs to do. If, for some reason, they decide not to do it, I'll just go with the mod :)
  14. Q

Witcher 3 music

As a member of the composer team X-Score and a huge witcher fan here is something that you guys might like. It's from a release we did last year but i am not here to advertise our work. It does have similar style slavic choirs like the witcher 3 ost. Have fun...
  15. Q

Hairworks Option - Just for monsters & animals

I would also love a monsters only option.
Top Bottom