Recent content by Radbane

+
  1. Radbane

C:\cdpr_merchandise_store

The T-shirts are small and "spandexy". I bought a 3XL which I wear all the time and it felt like a XL. I can wear a 2XL sometimes but it will feel a tad tight and I prefer somewhat loose clothing, but I could not wear this 3XL at all. Ended up giving it away to a tall slim friend, and it fit him...
  2. Radbane

Asymetrical Cyberware

Yet, when she walks out of the elevator both her eyes glow up in a orange tone showing they are both enhanced. The data-link wire is on the left wrist. The mono-whip wire is on the same place on the right wrist. I am asking if I can be more like Cable, Winter soldier etc ... one Bionic arm for...
  3. Radbane

Asymetrical Cyberware

So far the larger visual cybenetics seem to be symetrical, the facial wiring, the eyes, the mantis blades and the gorilla arms. I wonder if we will be able to have one bionic eye, one mechanical arm etc, just like many NPC's have. I sure hope so.
  4. Radbane

If you could name your V what would it be?

I'm hoping there's a tattoo with a V on it. I'd be taking that and pretend that's why people call me V. Like it's a nick I got but didn't choose for myself. I can then freely name myself whatever I prefer.
  5. Radbane

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

My biggest fear is Bullet Sponginess. Since it is a RPG, this tend to happen =( Weapon stats vs enemy health and resistance etc can result in immersion breakin experience.
  6. Radbane

Replaying the old ones

Heroes of Might & Magic III has been installed on my computers since the release in 1999. I have a friend that is equally fond of it so it's always HOMMIII in hotseat when we have our "guys night" once every 6 month or so. It's the best in the series and still going strong.
  7. Radbane

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

No Combichrist in the entire thread? I like their earlier material, before the DMC soundtrack.
  8. Radbane

Weekly Poll 10/1/2018 - The Gunplay!

Though I chose Milsim I prefer it a tad lighter than Arma but more realistic than the bulletspongy gameplay of Mass Effect and Borderlands. I have not played PUBG or seen any streams of it so I can not say if that's what I should have chosen. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 or STALKER is what I'm looking...
  9. Radbane

The game seem very ambitious

The two games you mentioned didn't have to much ambition, they had to much hype around them which led to disappointments. The hype was totally fan-made. I may be negative but I always await new things with low expectations. In case I'm right, I'm right. In case I'm wrong I can only be happily...
  10. Radbane

Can I be a big guy

I have not been following it closely, but I've been around since the first announcement. I have never heard about what you just said but it makes me very very happy. Thanks, you just made my day! ...and sorry. When I re-read my post it sounds both childish and trollish. I was not meant to be...
  11. Radbane

Can I be a big guy

I have so much respect for the devs it's silly, and I will buy the game. That was decided that one day I saw there was a Cyberpunk (not in general, but THAT cyberpunk game) in the works. I will not mention the fact that The Witcher made me go back to my roots as a P&P GM and actually start GM...
  12. Radbane

Cyberpunk 2077: Survival Mode Difficulty

Survival mode Bethesda style has always been a big questionmark and disappointment for me. They always overdo it. People ask for hunger and thirst, and the need to sleep... you know, a tad of Sims or realism into their RPG experience. Bethesda slaps you in the face with a Navy Seal boot camp...
  13. Radbane

Which gameplay and comfort settings would you like to see?

I was thinking something similar but I wish I can make a slow big tankish guy, both visually and in gameplay. I am afraid that Jackie stole the role I mostly play in both P&P RPG's and in videogames, leaving us to be the fast moving one. Being a older gamer I prefer a slower pace where misstakes...
  14. Radbane

If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

It's been said before but I'll say it again. More tactical and realistic combat instead of the quick arcade'ish pace the Demo showed us.
  15. Radbane

How do you plan to play 'V'?

I'm always a fighter-type. I just love action and being a badass. But I also enjoy stealth, which I always mess up at some point and yet again I have to rely on my guns and brawns. However, trying to stealh also usually means a little bit of hacking, lockpicking etc which means I need those...
Top Bottom