Recent content by rolandhsu

+
  1. R

Ranked Update

why not have the season reward based on how many WIN a player has? This way the rank and reward will be separate and through perseverance most people can attain portrait reward
  2. R

Getting Restless

with the bear is a BUG. There are more than few number to be fix as the order which ability activates needs to be fixed. And holding off on update to xbox and PS is because unlike PC the marketplace for both requires application and review of a bug patch, process of which is dependent on...
  3. R

Getting Restless

a season is likely to be 2 months time. We are at 1 month and 2 days as of the OB release. There's no new patch since the game is cross-played on PC, Xbox, and PS. Small update to xbox and PS is not feasible so we have to wait a while for big fix for all 3
  4. R

What is your favorite game mechanic in GWENT?

line up a row's strength through machines then damage them all at once with another machine or weather. Or even better, burn them all with scorch.
  5. R

Realistic weather

very interesting. now Fog could be used in siege row to prevent longship and trebuchets from damaging other units and rain could be used to prevent some rows from being boosted. But wouldn't this change empower to interfere with gameplans too much and require each deck to have more cards to...
  6. R

Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

if you are playing with a controller a bug won't let you place loyal, disloyal unit past melee row
  7. R

Which Card Should I Choose (from the Keg Selection)?

Aglais is better. She is very consistent in ST deck being a 10 gold body. Dijkstra is very unreliable since the card you draw might not have any use at all
  8. R

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Card collection will not reset.
  9. R

Game Out of Sync / Disconnect (While Winning)

No Title Happened to me today, lost some MMR. What's the correct way to report the suspected player?
  10. R

Display Graveyard Cards Most Recently Added Over Graveyard

I really like that idea. would be really helpful when regis or donar consume or discard so I can tell right off the bat.
  11. R

Incredible Skellige

What I meant was, if you are being matched with 7 out of 10 matches against skellige, you could take advantage of the situation by using a anti-SK deck. And you should win 7 out to 10 matches
  12. R

Incredible Skellige

But if there's more people playing skellige than other factions shouldn't you win more than you lose?
  13. R

Which Actors do you Want to See in Gwent [Witcher]?

But netflix have done superhero films and from what I heard the character development was good at least.
  14. R

(Joke)There are two things certain in gwent...

(Joke)There are two things certain in gwent... Bear and Axes
  15. R

Any news about singleplayer campaign?

you could go from town to town hunting for monsters and you would play gwent against nekkers using a nekker deck, drowner using a drowner deck, chort using a cow deck. when you defeat them you will cut them open to harvest a faction card inside their body. :listen: joking of course
Top Bottom