Recent content by Royal_ish

+
  1. Royal_ish

What did Judy send to V's apartment?

Ending Spoiler: I did find the statue in V's new apartment at one of the endings.
  2. Royal_ish

What did Judy send to V's apartment?

I wondered this as well. My guess was the weird painting/art thing hanging up, I don't know if it was there before the convo though. I thought it would have been a picture of their dive or something.
  3. Royal_ish

"Vendor doesn't have enough money" is absurd

Yeah, I've always found this dumb in all the games that you can sell in. I will generally find a mod to increase the amounts they have, I haven't looked if CP77 has one yet though.
  4. Royal_ish

Anybody actually bothering with these updates?

I don't know, I was totally fine on 1.06, yeah some bugs and minor issues, but nothing major. The biggest issue was the Delamain mission wasn't working. I am now on 1.1 and nothing seems to have changed; I honestly feel like I see more bugs and issues now. I was able to do the Delamain mission...
  5. Royal_ish

Petit souci de resolution des images en mode photo lors de l'enregistrement.

Is your resolution in game set to 5120X1440? Just because your screen is that big, doesn't necessarily mean the game is set to that. I have mine set to display at 2560x1440 and my pictures come out at that resolution.
  6. Royal_ish

Is there a lore reason for the gazillion vending machines?

Brendan would disagree... 1611849044 That explains why I see nothing be Watson Whore adverts...
  7. Royal_ish

Best Photos? Na, lets see your best pictures of glitches and other shenanigans!

I'll start with: Rogue in a Porsche Me coming back to the game after it being paused for a while. Poor woman just wants her beer. The best legs I've ever seen on a dumpster. Maybe she was born that way, maybe it's a snapped neck. 1611814534 One more: The three armed man, or, the woman with a...
  8. Royal_ish

The Aldecaldo teach their kids that Suicide IS in fact the answer.

lol, and that movie is...? 1611813382 100% agree. Any game where you can whip a gun out and start blasting like a cyberpsyco, kids probably shouldn't be involved.
  9. Royal_ish

Children's liver, only the mega rich Corpos can dine on.
  10. Royal_ish

I would love it if you could turn off food and liquor in the environment as pickups.

If they all had different stat boosts, instead of all food having the same and all drinks having the same, I feel like I would not mind them. Though, I probably still wouldn't use them lol. I got to the point that if I don't see purple or orange, I don't pick it up. As it is now, however, I...
  11. Royal_ish

I feel like children in the game were a last minute idea and CDPR just cloned them from the adult NPCs and never fully made them children.
  12. Royal_ish

Experimentation would explain why they would want to kill themselves. Makes sense. I was very surprised to see kids in the game. Then I thought they might be dwarfs because of how they act and dress. Then was a little perplexed when I realized they are actually children.
  13. Royal_ish

They do random repeating actions, this was one. Other actions they do with the gun, actually aim and look down the sights, and drink (maybe) from it like it was alcohol.
  14. Royal_ish

[Spoiler] Does Adam Smasher see you in this cutscene ?

I haven't seen anything while playing and beating the game to make me think he sees you.
  15. Royal_ish

Bug-Report [1.1] - PC - Epistrophy

Where you not able to follow it? Did it not drive away? Spoilers for what happens, you follow it, it leads you under the bridge where it calls for backup, you kill the backup and you win. Kinda sucks because that was one of my favorites, due to the GLaDOS reference.
Top Bottom