Recent content by RuaridhGoG

+
  1. R

Phenom 2CPU, don’t bother

Hey folks, Figured this would be a good place to post tech supports response. I‘m using a 1100t. Long story short, they told me that this CPU is not supported. No info on possibly adding the sse support. Not sure what to do from here other than get a refund?
  2. R

Signs don't work

Your not using Dimeritium bombs are you?
  3. R

English Witcher 3, Polish Wolf armour DLC

I gave that a go, uninstalling it and reinstalling the dlc. I definitely installed the English version but i have the letters and maps still in polish.
  4. R

I've been installing the dlc manually. Downloading from the gog user account page in the Internet browser. I have the gog version. I have not been using the galaxy client to update and install dlc as it will also install the patches, I've stayed at 1.03 and the client does not have the ability...
  5. R

English Witcher 3, Polish Wolf armour DLC Hello, i recently installed the new wolf armor DLC. All the written letters and maps from this quest are in Polish. The actual quest log is in English . To the best of my knowledge there is only one version of the DLC. Anyway i can fix this? It's...
  6. R

Gwent! I choose you!

I managed to find myself using the Nilfgaardian Empire simply because i've got the most cards with them. Though my Northern Realms and Scoia'tael decks have improved greatly, i may start experimenting with them. I am having trouble filling the Monsters deck.
  7. R

Share Your Screenshots!!!

It looks great but how can you play with that much DOF, that would mess about with my eyes to much because its so unfocused when you look into the distance.
  8. R

Gwent! I choose you!

Gwent! I choose you! What deck are you using in Gwent?
  9. R

Nvidia GPU users - which driver version are you using?

350.12 on 970 GTX, the 352.86 drivers would crash and restart on loading the game up then play fine for 6+hours but would crash eventually with audio still playing. I made the decision to roll back when i had to hard reset. No problems with the 350.12 drivers so far.
  10. R

Fist fighting 2 vs 1 in death march => balance is just wrong

Hehe you havn't got to the bit when its 3vs1 :D You'll get used to it.
  11. R

POLL: Are you going to keep playing or wait for Enhanced Edition

Should add a voting option for " Play it again if EE releases"?
  12. R

Graphic Help / Information / Settings Mega Thread.

Hello, I've been noticing that GTX 970 users are having problems with crashes, i am one of them. "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." Seems to be a common problem with allot of users on different forums, this crash is usually a CTD. It can be viewed in...
  13. R

This game was actually underhyped....

"This game was actually underhyped...." I agree. It's scale and detail are quite something else.
  14. R

every quest leads you by the nose , point A to point B

I turned the quest hints off. I've not turned off the map objective markers as that would make things super tedious. I'm not using fast travel and some of the locations are sometimes in the middle of nowhere.
  15. R

My biggest annoyance with combat

Hit dodge? I've never had to block a wolf on death march. Infact the only time i block is to counter humans. I'm guessing because Geralt as a trained swordsman uses his body to deliver the full blow, his acrobatics increasing the power and precision of his attack. looking at what i'm...
Top Bottom