Recent content by Rustine

+
  1. Rustine

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Enough of this nonsense. Please respect our vision and don't shove one's opinion down our throats.
  2. Rustine

Wiedźmin: Pożegnanie Białego Wilka

Nie będzie Addy.
  3. Rustine

A on tam jest...
  4. Rustine

Hello, Contrary to popular belief, frequent gossips and questions, our project has not been cancelled or suspended. We plan to publish our work in the second half of the year. We will work at full capacity in a month, because we are focused on writing our master’s thesis. You can expect soon...
  5. Rustine

Witajcie, Wbrew pojawiającym się coraz częściej plotkom i pytaniom, projekt absolutnie nie został wstrzymany ani anulowany. Planujemy premierę na drugą połowę roku. Prace ruszą pełną parą za miesiąc, ponieważ obecnie skupiamy się na pisaniu pracy magisterskiej. Spodziewajcie się niedługo...
  6. Rustine

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

Could you consider adding a book tab in the inventory? It was deleted in the 1.21 update of the UI and it's really messy again.
  7. Rustine

Nenneke leant over and looked him in the eyes with a strange smile on her pale lips. ‘Because it would be the first proof I’ve ever heard of that a lack of faith has any kind of power at all.’
  8. Rustine

Nenneke pochyliła się, spojrzała mu w oczy, z dziwnym uśmiechem na bladych wargach. - Bo to byłby pierwszy znany mi dowód na to, że niewiara ma jakąkolwiek moc. {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/yPEzwNs.jpg"}
  9. Rustine

[mod] Wiedźmin 1: Powrót Białego Wilka

Hertores dobrze mówi, dokładniej są to wszystkie pliki zaczynające się na "cr_witch2".
  10. Rustine

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/t2Rxk0n.jpg"} “Midinváerne is the day of the winter solstice, which starts Yule month according to the calendar of elves. It is a new beginning, the birth and the symbol of purity. There’s an old tradition of decorating a tree...
  11. Rustine

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/FZdy2x6.jpg"} „Midinváerne to przesilenie zimowe, które rozpoczyna miesiąc Yule według kalendarza elfów. Jest nowym początkiem, narodzeniem i symbolem czystości. Podług starej tradycji nawet ludzie zwykli ubierać na czas tego...
  12. Rustine

We've tried really hard and sacrificed uncountable amount of hours and most of our free time on this project. Unfortunately, we will not be able to achieve our goals by the end of this year. But please do not worry, we are doing this just to be sure we'll provide best quality without unnecessary...
  13. Rustine

Staraliśmy się z całego serca i poświęciliśmy niezliczoną ilość godzin i większość naszego wolnego czasu na pracę nad przygodą. Niestety pomimo tego, nie zdążymy zrealizować naszych celów do końca tego roku. Ale nie martwcie się, robimy to wszystko, aby zapewnić Wam przygodę jak najlepszej...
  14. Rustine

Ile razy przedstawialiśmy tutaj i na Facebooku sprawę dubbingu? Jeżeli wolą ludu jest Roch Siemianowski w roli Geralta z Rivii - bardzo proszę! Aczkolwiek sądzę, że spisywał się dobrze tylko w przypadku audiobooka. Musielibyśmy zatrudnić Jacka Rozenka, Jacka Kopczyńskiego i innych sławnych i...
  15. Rustine

No ETA for now, but we've got another pack of screenshots for you!
Top Bottom