1. S

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Iorveth look so nice
  2. S

What disappointed you about this game?

Welcome to the club
  3. S

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

So anyone know which is the offcial fate of our beloved character? I wont play any more CDPR game but i would like to know if someone is playing GWENT now
  4. S

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

Just writting a little bit, in order to not forget their absence:)
  5. S

Just do one about Iorveth please. The wait has been too long. It's now six year without new content of him
  6. S

It does to those who were scammed by CDPR. For trusting their words
  7. S

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

No, not even close. TW3 is all about love and father-daughter classic relationship that we can see in many movies nowadays. TW2 reflected much better the complexity of every character and showed that every person is world in itself. Characters were complicated while in the last game they were...
  8. S

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

If there is an EE in the future, it will be something like updating the games to the new consoles and graphics of that moment. If CDPR would had wanted to add more content, they would already have done it. Look the efforts they are putting in the stupid gwent game. It's not thay they can't do...
  9. S

Thanks for the effort. I can't wait to see Iorveth. Even if it is just a few lines. CDPR should take notice of this
  10. S

Interview: Inside Xbox One X Enhanced: The Witcher 3

Would be good if they really enhanced the game and not just the graphics. You know, plot holes, missing characters... That's enhancing for me
  11. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now PS4™ Pro Enhanced

And now you are going to do it for your PC play.... oh wait!...
  12. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

I admit that this train of thoughts is shared with the majority of players (otherwise, no one could explain the success of TW3) but not by me. Sorry, but I like good stories and, more important, story consistency and TW3 lacks of the latter and the former is clearly improvable comparing with...
  13. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

It does, it completely does. For two main reasons: they left it's story to be concluded at the end of TW2, like they did with Roche. Secondly, he was announced to be in the game and, after being internally removed, CDPR never said that his character wasn't going to appear before TW3 release...
  14. S

[Release]Devil's Pit Mod

That's awesome!!
  15. S

Not true. TW3 didn't respect 70% of TW2's decisions
Top Bottom