Recent content by sanok16

+
  1. S

Remove The Nudity and Mini Sex Games Please!

You know that not every video game is meant for your kids right???And don't speak for the rest of us. I want my games to be imersive so I need blood and nudity.And as a concurned parent you should be watching your kids not whinnig to the Devs to remove things because you think your kids can't...
  2. S

PC exclusive games.

People that want to support CDPRED directly and don't want anybody else to get they're money please buy from GOG. It's the best version out there. And you also will do a major favor for the PC gamers.http://www.gog.com/en/page/tw2v3
  3. S

You are the Witcher.

You are the Witcher. Why don't they make a game where you are the Witcher?? I really would like to here the devs answer this.Playing as Geralt is awesome, he is my THE most favorite character of all time but in the past he made choices that has nothing to do with the player, he made himself a...
  4. S

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

No, you did not make your self clear!I like his new face, it is more detailed then the previous and I don't see anything "homo" about it.
  5. S

Behemoth soundtrack for The Witcher 2?

What money?I thought Vader did the track just for the hell of it...
  6. S

Not ATARI!

I don't know but is ATARI that bad?The greatest gift, the only gift, that a good publisher needs to give the dev's is time. And by looking at the release date for this game, it doesn't feel like ATARI is putting RED under pressure.
  7. S

Let's Guess The PC Version's System Requirements

I will say that if you can run Crysis 2 then you will be able to run TW 2 but that dosen't help much, dose it.But like I sed the graphycs are amazing and beautiful so expect Duel Core cpu's to be a minimum.
  8. S

This image ROCKS!!!Geralt is staring right at me with his "stare"...Yep, hi still got it.The only thing missing is his cat-like eyes.And btw the graphycs are AMAZING!!RED should try dx11 in this game but I guess it's to late for that.
  9. S

That's the coolest, beautifulest thing I have ever seen. The best Dev's in the world :'(.Anyway, everything is settled.Gearalt wont be looking like a fagot.We will get more info in the coming days\hours.So the only thing left to do is wait...Not that it's easy...
  10. S

Behemoth soundtrack for The Witcher 2?

I don't know... The Behemoth are to strange for me but on the other hand I don't care. As long as I see peope getting inspired by this game I'll be happy.
  11. S

A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

Q1 2011!!!!NOOOO!!!!!"more info should be out later today"Thank god!!Also, mod's should move this thread.
  12. S

I agree, he dose seem to 'human', which is a bad thing. But there is still time, Risen had the same problem but PB listend and they fixed it.
  13. S

He is supposed to have a stiff face!!!I don't mind the new look but there is something wrong with his lips...
  14. S

Ooh please make the collectors edition available in Latvia, please!!!!
  15. S

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings leaked video FAQ

I'm almost finished with my build as well, and with this beast I am ready for ANY game!!I wonder will The Witcher 2 be more open then the first one??Not like Oblivion, but a bit more freedom.
Top Bottom