Recent content by sblantipodi

+
  1. S

Cyberpunk and Italian dubbing.

I think that a AAA game should be dubbed in Italian for Italian peple. I loved TW3 but this is the last time I play an AAA game without Italian dubbing. Take an example from Ubisoft with AC Odyssey, they created an awesome RPG with an awesome Italian dubbing.
  2. S

Why I have Gwent for free?

ah ok
  3. S

probably I don't understood anything... isn't gwent and tronebreaker the same? what's the difference?
  4. S

It costs 25€ on GOG why you say that it's free?
  5. S

wow, great! thank you cd projekt?
  6. S

Is it normal that I have gwent for free? Is gwent free for old beta users? I can start gwent now, will it ask me to pay in the future?
  7. S

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Am I the only one who thinks that the Witcher series cast is so disappointing? Yennefer can't be interpreted by a child without boobs. 😁 Come on. Too much disappointing for me for all the cast.
  8. S

4K high res wallpapers

I see no 4K wallpaper there
  9. S

4K high res wallpapers

Hi, do you know where can I find some withcher 4K high res wallpapers? Most 4K wallpapers I find on the net are simply 1080P wallpapers streched to 4K, is there some "real 4K high res wallpapers"? Thanks
  10. S

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

Qualcuno di voi ha iniziato il nuovo libro del Sap? Si dice che nel nuovo libro venga spiegata la storia di Visenna la madre di Geralt e di come Geralt è venuto alla luce...
  11. S

Meteorite Powder, how to get it?

I don't like this kind of support, this is most a donation. I don't want to make donation, I want to pay for something I get. If the game costs 50€, I have no problem in buying the game, but please, don't ask me money for digital dust.
  12. S

I really see no sense in buying digital dust
  13. S

Meteorite Powder, how to get it? Hi all, I have noticed that milling cards even the gold one, does not generate green powder anymore. How can I collect green powder now? Thanks
  14. S

How does Ciri Dash work?

I have a Northern Realms deck. Hi have - Geralt that is a good power for a single card (14 points) - Philippa Eihart that is able to inflict serious damages to other cards, - Yennefer that is able to give you a real advantage when she spown a Chironex or a Unicorn. Than I have Ciri: dash, what...
  15. S

How does Ciri Dash work?

I haven't understood what discard means. how can I discard a card? o_O
Top Bottom