Recent content by SerieLis

+
  1. S

Now playing [music]

2. S

Now playing [music]

3. S

The First Bridge - Act 1 - My farewell gift

The First Bridge - Act 1 - My farewell gift Hello everyone, the grand time has come. Most of you already know that i'm signing up to the military tomorrow. Today is the last day i will be able to be on this forum for the next 4 years. Which means it is my farewell from this forum...at least...
  4. S

Now playing [music]

5. S

Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

RivenII ask the blue guardians of the holy forum. I don't wield the power to do so...i think.
  6. S

Fallout 4

Anyone remembers the good old days? Fallout 1\2? These were the games :P And i have to admit, the trailers in fallout for reason look pretty much the same...good old music on Radio\TV, bam apparently the world is in a shitty situation. And look apparently we are a vault boy, again. ...and who...
  7. S

Post Your Desktop!!

I'm surprised nobody used this... After all it is a masterpiece for our community that i had to treasure.
  8. S

RivenII Well, i'm a regular on the Hairy Bear...but not in the game...so i made you this back door... VIP lounge?
  9. S

Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers) Well, since i'm getting pissed off lately... What everyone suggested in the beginning, yet didn't see anyone do it - either i missed it by any chance, or these were just empty words. Anyway, here, talk about the game here and your experience as well here...
  10. S

Now playing [music]

11. S

Something ends, something begins.

Doesn't matter, looks very beautiful...with it, i didn't give a crap for my 2 screens to be with the same wall paper for it is the best wallpaper i'm going to treasure for a while... home sweet home...i'm going to miss this place so much...
  12. S

Welcome Thread [Archive]

My question is, why the picture thread moved to this thread?
  13. S

Now playing [music]

14. S

Writing a fantasy book series

Phinnway Do whatever you like, it is you life, your story and your choices...as long you are enjoying it, nothing should stop you. On another note...due to the fact, i join the army soon, this project may become slower than I hoped for. I may finish the first act before the sign up date...maybe...
  15. S

Too old for gaming

Never too old to do anything...all depends on your personality...it may not be the same, but you can return (hopefully) to the nostalgic times where you enjoyed playing video games...
Top Bottom