Recent content by Seyfti

+
  1. Seyfti

Bugs in new Journey Patch

Yeap, still not working for me.
  2. Seyfti

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Yeap I believe my suspicions is true. I just played and won one more match and went to 9 out of 14 crowns on C. Then I lost another match with one round won and I am at 10 out of 14 crowns on C I reckon we get two keys for every 14 crowns now instead of how it was before. Meanwhile I am at 18...
  3. Seyfti

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

You are incorrect as regarding to and B and C at least. The A mark is correct from what Ive seen that is indeed the level. B from what I have noticed is that you get 2 crowns for each completed match regardless of how many rounds you played or did you win them. C seems to be akin to the old...
  4. Seyfti

Premium cards not working in deckbuilding

I've seen this in the arena though. Some cards just flat out won animate properly.
  5. Seyfti

Mill spare cards failure

Same for me, the mass mill feature is broken. My batch included a reworked card. The wild hunt warrior which I also cannot manually mill....So I am unsure of what is going on.
  6. Seyfti

Premiums not "sparkling" in the deck builder

Pretty much what the title says. When looking at the decks in deck builder, the list isn't showing which cards you picked for the decks are premium. For instance in the screenshot below , I have tainted ale, glustyworp, kayran and both slyzards premium versions in the deck but it is not...
  7. Seyfti

Connection Issues

Yeah, finally got it working for me as well.
  8. Seyfti

Connection Issues

I can't log into GOG at all. It just won't connect but I can connect normally to the forums and website.
  9. Seyfti

I need some help for my thesis

First off not everyone is equal and everyone will react differently. My first guess would be that people with high neuroticism and high agreeableness who would generally have trouble with making choices and with facing confrontational situations, even if virtual, would display such coping...
  10. Seyfti

I need some help for my thesis

Done with the survey! I did a survey for my master thesis as well so I know how hard and frustrating it can be to get willing participants and for their answers to be thoughtful, complete, honest and actually usable. Especially since I done the survey in person and still watched some people...
  11. Seyfti

Nilfgaardian Knight - Does CDPR even think twice before balancing cards?

I would agree the change was from one extreme into another. A much better change would have been something along these lines like you already suggested: If there is an enemy unit present boost it by two. If not damage self by two. That way it would keep approximately the same power level while...
  12. Seyfti

GWENT: Ask a Dev

This is such a minor pet peeve but I have to bring it up. The reward for reaching prestige 3 is that the GG rewards goes from 5 to 7. This means that my ore or scraps can end up on uneven numbers depending on who GG's me and how the rewards roll. This irritates me incredibly and is making my OCD...
  13. Seyfti

Collection Progress not Displayed Correctly

The collection bar progress for all sets is showing up correctly. However when selecting filters for "Base Set Progress" and "Throne Breaker Progress" the bars show up as empty except for Monsters factions even though I have quite a bit unlocked as I own Throne Breaker and collected all the...
  14. Seyfti

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Thats great news! And Happy Birthday!
  15. Seyfti

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Have you ever thought of adding the option of switching to Witcher's 3 Gwent Music in Homecoming? Don't get me wrong I love the music in Homecoming but sometimes I feel a bit nostalgic and a change of soundtrack would be welcome!
Top Bottom