Recent content by sfinx

+
  1. S

Thronebreaker Holiday Contest!

So close... congrats to winners. @luqmanr: Nice ;-)
  2. S

Thronebreaker Holiday Contest!

So ... holiday, winter, family bonding,... ... does this count? :sneaky::sneaky:
  3. S

Reason of State (spoilers) - what to do?!

I have to disagree. Wizards are making schemes. Not different from kings, spies, army leaders, but also witchers. Geralt was naive at first, but there is no chance to stay neutral, especially, when you are doing contracts for kings, when you love sorceress and when your daughter is the most...
  4. S

Reason of State (spoilers) - what to do?!

I stopped here after a long time and it's nice I came across this topic, because I ended my another playthrough right now. So here are my 2 cents about politics, characters, endings,.. Two characters were mentioned in first post and in their case was (for me) probably the toughest decision in...
  5. S

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Thanks for reply. I am not sure I understand what is the problem from head post in that topic - if that is just delay problem that opponent wants to prolong it, make you quit or whatever, that wouldn't bother me so much. The bad thing was that HIS time ran out (from what I remember) and it was...
  6. S

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

I really don't know much what is going on this game yet, so it may be perfectly normal situation, but during my last match, my opponent waited until his countdown was over, than game just discarted one card from my hand and he could play again (unfortunatelly, I don't have any record of that...
  7. S

points recount

Ok, thanks for replies. (Feel free to close/delete this topic.)
  8. S

points recount

Thanks for reply. I still think it would be easier if each effect would make a change upon playing it (like during in-game Gwent). Vran card will still be able to do what it can (when you deploy it, it will consume some card, but it can have already reduced points) ... if I am correct, effect...
  9. S

points recount

points recount Hi, wouldn't be better if points on each card would be calculated immediately in case of environment effects (instead of waiting for my turn)? Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see a point, where (for example) effect of frost enemy caused at my side is calculated when...
  10. S

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi there. Will there be a chance to get loc. files or help somehow with translation? I don't want to mess about with game files and my knowledge about this is very limited, I can't edit en-us file, but I'd like to see (or even contribute to) Czech translation. :cheers:
  11. S

Book illustrations

I haven't been here for a while, I'll try to fix it. And maybe Gilthoniel will be faster.
  12. S

Runestones or glyph cannot be crafted from the looted ones

It's bug. (Cannot see reason, why the same object shouldn't be used for the same thing..) But I am also waiting on fix - I bought many diagrams and started new game because I forgot to buy them from Keira and did not find them anywhere else and now this.. I hope 1.07 will deal with that. :fury:
  13. S

My gog account got hacked!!!

The problem is ... every second user has now "correct horse battery staple" as his main password :D
  14. S

Forum - bugs and errors

Hi, I have got a problem with "Insert horizontal line" do you see any? (hint: there is more than one and less than five of them.. ;)
  15. S

Forum - opinions, suggestions

... more like EGO meter for some users..:harhar: ___________________________________________________ Back to the less important things ... is there a chance to change margin in front of and after quote/spoiler? When I put quote bar in my post, I would like to place my text just after that...
Top Bottom