Recent content by ShadowAssassinxxx

+
  1. ShadowAssassinxxx

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

The matching hairstyle of the headgear is actually fixed and divided into three types, long, medium and short (may also be a bald). For example, a hairstyle classified as "long" will be change to a certain hairstyle when wearing a certain type of hat, and it's fixed, even if the actual hairstyle...
  2. ShadowAssassinxxx

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

- Remove gender limits on hairstyles. I've always wanted to create an androgynous-looking or offbeat-looking male V, but hairstyles limit that considerably. Although there's a mod that can do this, most female hairstyles will chipping when used on male. So why only hairstyles are gender-locked...
  3. ShadowAssassinxxx

More romance options please?

I think it can add a Scavenger romance option in future story dlc. The current state of Scavengers is potential but low plot status. BTW the Scavengers actually has a gang icon, it just doesn't actually appear currently. Saying too much of this may be violate the forum rules.
  4. ShadowAssassinxxx

Gender locked hairstyles.

For female V, some hairstyles that were previously exclusive to NPCs can be used after 1.6, including those that were previously available to female NPCs but are limited to male V in character creation. Some male NPCs have female V hairstyle, for example, a common man (hair 05), a homeless man...
  5. ShadowAssassinxxx

There needs to be more than just Nudity On/Off? + the way pacifism is handled in game

There's actually another group that is gameplay recorders. Different from live steamers, they can manually skip the "dangerous" content, but they are afraid that when the live steam mode is turned on, they will miss some things that could be skipped manually. I've seen more than one recorder...
  6. ShadowAssassinxxx

Who is the real villain of Cyberpunk 2077?

Screenwriter(s). Nothing without them :D
  7. ShadowAssassinxxx

Other NPC relationships or one night stands

Dum Dum and Patricia. Cyberpunk people should do cyberpunk things. Maybe Royce and Brick for hardcorer:D I don't know if I'm violating the rules by saying that: DLC may have, and I think many people will switch from Judy and/or Panam to her. So there will be a corresponding male character
  8. ShadowAssassinxxx

1.5 new save gigs question

I'm now level 6 and 8 sc, but the gigs on the map are still only these. I remember that before 1.5 I had already displayed several gig locations on the map at this time, eg Woman of La Macha, Shark in the Water. Is it because the 1.5 level/sc requirements have changed, or is there a bug, or am I...
  9. ShadowAssassinxxx

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Weird screenshots... Fresh and juicy Veeeeeeeeeee
  10. ShadowAssassinxxx

Cyberpunk2077 the game VS real life

Actually the level of security is different in different places in Night City. The contrast between City Center and Pacifica is obvious In my early teenagerhood I lived in a remote place in a generally safe city. The only unsafe incidents I encountered related to social security were that the...
  11. ShadowAssassinxxx

Weird screenshot... :cry::cry::cry:Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  12. ShadowAssassinxxx

Cyberpunk2077 the game VS real life

I think it depends on where you are in real life and who you are In real life, some places may be more dangerous than Night City For criminals like V, many of the real life place may be more dangerous For me, it's obviously false
  13. ShadowAssassinxxx

Vee without makeup and piercings Vee
  14. ShadowAssassinxxx

Chippin'In bug

Which report type is choose for this? "I'm unable to complete/progress in a quest" or "I want to report a visual issue"? I found that when this happens, the dialogue actually continues and Rogue will return to where she should be when performing the next animation
Top Bottom