Recent content by ShadowFoxx

+
  1. S

Game version 1.03 or 1.02 Confusion.

Game version 1.03 or 1.02 Confusion. The main loading screen when you start the game below the game options where you have:New GameLoad gameOptionsEtc.....etc..Then you have the game version:1.03 ( at the bottom )Looks something like that right....This is what I have, but when I press the...
  2. S

Completely Unplayable - Xbox One - No passing intro sequence

I've read of this same problem from others and they reported that the way they got around this was at the very first of the game when your asked to simulate witcher 2 save or simulate the witcher 2 game ( something like that it's called ) select NO then proceed with the normal game. This should...
  3. S

CDPR response to PS4 frame rate

The camera panning stutter is my number 1 problem....Hope it's fixed soon.
  4. S

[BUG] Used bombs (and recipe) disappearing from inventory

I have the Northern Wind basic bomb, so i purchased the Enhanced NW version recipe from a merchant for $xxx (alot) but when I looked through the inventory to enhance / upgrade that bomb the recipe didn't show up, just still the basic one. Don't know if it's a bug or not. Can anyone confirm this?
  5. S

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

How can anybody say were going to be waiting a couple of weeks for a fix with a straight face......:/ C'mon guys, open your eye's, their obviously more concerned with the PC version of this game, although great for the PC players which I envy but am happy for, sadly it looks like the console...
  6. S

Stuck inside a boat

Stay there. I coming in to rescue you...lol:P
  7. S

who do i talk to about a very glitchy xbox1 version of witcher 3

If you don't like glitchy games then man oh man, did you bet on the wrong horse.....lol, but don't feel so bad, I did too.:P
  8. S

Xbox one- Is it worth trying to play this game yet?

Yep boys and girls....If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.......:P
  9. S

[PS4] Possible Bug Report for "Thou Shalt Not Pass" and "Fake Papers" quest (Spoilers)

Think that's bad, I got ya' all beat. I just straight up bought the pass for the 100 gold and went to the guard to give it to him to cross the bridge but he can't accept the pass for some reason , just said ( Geralt ) " Do you know where I can get a pass?" I yelled at my TV, YA check in your...
  10. S

[Game Breaker] Sluggish/slow movement & attack

Had something like this today, just thought it was a framerate issue or something but have been seeing plenty of other stuff....NOT happy with it so far at all...POS
  11. S

You cannot do that (cant play ).

Man like WTF is going on with the witcher 3 eh??? This game is freak'in bug city man. Wait till ya see the one in novigrad where half the NPC's are gliding around with no heads, you'll laugh your ass off, I did.....CD fix this broken MESS already before your outta business.
  12. S

Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

I think I'm going for the refund option on this one too:/
  13. S

Any word on a patch?

They said a patch is coming next week for console and the same patch is already out on pc. It's suppose to have 600 changes to the game in...
  14. S

Base equipment at level 4?

No, you didn't mess up. The emerald dust is the only thing keeping me from getting a nice silver and steel sword at the moment and I was so desperate I tryed getting through the gate to novigrad to hopefully find a lower price and it cost me failing two quests along the way because my level is...
  15. S

[PS4] Various bugs and performance issues

Bump, have the same camera issues with stuttering. Need this fixed ASAP CDPR!!!!!!!
Top Bottom