Recent content by SirGreenDay

+
  1. S

Why can i only craft certain legendary weapons?

Yes. And its 6.
  2. S

Why can i only craft certain legendary weapons?

What I mean is, what determines which guns you can craft at any level? I own an iconic Widow Maker gun, but I can't craft a Legendary version. Is it because I don't own the Legendary version? If so, that seems kind of dumb. Why would you need to craft a Legendary gun of you already own it...
  3. S

All guns in my Stash have 0's for stats

Lol. My current level is not 0, so I don't think so. Thanks anyway.
  4. S

How do you use consumables?

I don't see a way to do it from the inventory. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I've tried everything. Thanks.
  5. S

All guns in my Stash have 0's for stats

All of the guns in my Stash have 0 for all of their stats. APS, power etc. Is this normal, some kind of penalty for storing guns, or yet another bug? Thanks.
  6. S

What is the huge reticle on my HUD?

OK. Thanks.
  7. S

What is the huge reticle on my HUD?

I don't know why its there, but it just popped up today. Its a big rectangle that takes up most of the center of the screen and on the bottom right side of my HUD it shows the buttons for flying drones. Press up to zoom in. Down to zoom out. Etc. Anyone know what this is? Thanks.
  8. S

What does SC on items indicate?

What dies this mean? 1607984815 OK, but what does it MEAN? Does it mean I need a higher SC to use that item?
  9. S

What does SC on items indicate?

I see this on guns, cyberware etc. What does it mean? Thanks.
  10. S

Inventory windows slowly scroll down on their own

I first noticed this in the character creator. The window that showed the various hair styles, heads etc, slowly scolls down on its own. My controller is 2 months old so its not that. It also happens in the inventory if I'm looking at guns etc. If I move the cursor out of the window, the...
  11. S

Stealth gameplay is impossible

I always play RPG's using a stealth character and was extremely excited to do so in Cyberpunk. Add the hacking elements and it was a dream come true. Turns out its impossible. The problem is that enemies spot you from a mile away and with no cover mechanic, that makes it worse. Plus...
  12. S

All of my saves have disappeared

I'm on PS4. After playing awhile I went to save my game and to my shock, all of my previous saves were gone. All. Manual and Quick saves. Has this happened to anyone else?
  13. S

The loot system is garbage

NOW do you see why Kellie at Gamespot said she didn't bother to buy clothes or use crafting? Everyone bashed her for not finishing the game, even though she played over 50 hours and finished it. She was right. Most of the systems in the game are just not needed due to the sheer amount of...
  14. S

When does your lifepath story end?

No. They DO converge. They all end at the same point. And I didn't mention interactions in the story because I know that. If you don't know the answer, just say so. Ugh.
Top Bottom