Recent content by SPicyBadaSS

+
  1. SPicyBadaSS

Qualitative research study about Witcher 3

1. English, Some German, Learning Others 2. German, General European Caucasian, 3. English checked out others but didn't play much, indeed tho from noticing aura changes in other things based on language and context, many other things I have watched or researched have different vibes be it...
  2. SPicyBadaSS

Now playing [music]

3. SPicyBadaSS

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Honestly, I have some pretty good faith, even the gameplay from the shows, Videos and whatever has been showed so far looks beyond anything we've had before, between the aesthetic and the gameplay I'm really hoping they pull through with a finished project, so far it's been many years they have...
  4. SPicyBadaSS

Driving in Cyberpunk!

Using cars in the game to traverse the city seems like a pretty good idea to me, no way will they put something simple into it since it's a little simulation esc and in my opinion they might add something similar to GTAV style points for driving/racing skills, or something more profound, either...
  5. SPicyBadaSS

Disco Elysium

I would but I don't have patience these days for turn based games, I love exploring and such but I've enjoyed Doom style action games for years and granted I'm sure someone will like the game for what it is but at the price I wouldn't be interested for the gameplay mechanics. Other than that the...
  6. SPicyBadaSS

What game are you currently playing

Fallout 4 with hella mods
  7. SPicyBadaSS

Obsidian reveals The Outer Worlds

Bought it, it's okay and reminds me of some classic Fallout stuff, pretty good, but it only made me go back and install all of my Cyberpunk mods for Fallout 4 tbh.
  8. SPicyBadaSS

Now playing [music]

9. SPicyBadaSS

Please cdpr, make sure that Cyberpunk runs well on base consoles.

More like can it be optimized for my good pc, console ports won't do.
  10. SPicyBadaSS

Blood & Gore system

Blood and gore being fairly realistic and true to Cyberpunk dark themes, mainly because I wanna see some cybernetic limbs and stuff blow off.
  11. SPicyBadaSS

Your Dream Cyberpunk 2077 Build

Hacking badass that's got a really nice car, like from "Drive" with somehow Ryan Gosling being a unit.
  12. SPicyBadaSS

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

Things that I would include to exclude for the better would likely be down to Microtransaction purchases, inaccuracy on guns because of skills being too heavy (now for example if it was a heavy gun and you have low strength for rpg purposes that would be okay if you were slow and unable to aim...
  13. SPicyBadaSS

Death Stranding Has Gone Gold

Seems like Kojima did it again, made a fantastic looking game with crazy story elements and mind blowing twists, something that indulges me to take a look into because of how intricate and developed it looks. But I never really end up liking it. Don't get me wrong MGSV was good in the same ways...
  14. SPicyBadaSS

The HUD really bothers me

HUD is really never a concern for me. Always loved Fallout and the lore based tech for the pip-boy so anything like that is pretty cool IMO. Don't mind it, especially when I'm sure they would add a color slider.
  15. SPicyBadaSS

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

Wish I had the money to experience the tech, not really worth downgrading base stats for RTX detailing IMO when I have all I can really afford atm anyways. Looks pretty I would like to see it myself which is unfortunate.
Top Bottom