Recent content by Starchs

+
  1. Starchs

Is there room to tell a direct sequel to V's story?

Game Developers did that in Far Cry 5, and Mass Effect 3. I got rid to shreds for pointing that out on the forums
  2. Starchs

Is there room to tell a direct sequel to V's story?

I had the same thought and wish the developers would consider this
  3. Starchs

Games you'd like to play from platforms you don't own

Xenoblade Chronicles series
  4. Starchs

2077 Sequel Setting: Night City again, NCExpanded, or New Location?

Improved and expanded Night City unpopular opinion: Corporation took the bodies of Edgerunners characters and used them in a experiment (bring them back alive ish). You find help them escape to the moon.
  5. Starchs

Starfield Has Fully Realized Lifepaths Unlike Cyberpunk 2077! New Gameplay Details!

A video to explain that Starfield will have lifepath other then brief 20 minutes story.
  6. Starchs

Mass Effect 5

I agree with ME3 but Andromeda wasn't that bad (once they got most of bugs fixed)
  7. Starchs

What would Fix the game for you?

Basically, pay the modders to fix, restore cut features and improve the game for you
  8. Starchs

Cyberpunk 2077 mod revives cut wall-running feature

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-mod-revives-cut-wall-running-feature/ Cyberpunk 2077 mod revives cut wall-running feature By Mollie Taylor 7 hours ago Wall-running was shown in 2018 before being cut. Cyberpunk 2077 had its fair share of changes and cuts throughout its lengthy...
  9. Starchs

Forums: Bugs and Errors

The forum page is in half English and half Polish the Polish half is a lot of the login, report. For example: Fora, Gry, Praca, Sklep, Wsparcie, Podglad, Zalacz pliki, Wyslij odpowiedz The English mainly in the content of the forums.
  10. Starchs

Having a hard time hearing the news on TVs

Anybody else having a hard hearing the news on TV and elevator? Even the subtitle do not always show up
  11. Starchs

Compiled of suggestions from this section and other ppl ideas

AI Police – First responders / Vehicle response / SWAT response / Air response / Active chase Civilians – Varied reactions to player actions, not just crouch in terror or jump away from or in front of your moving vehicle Gangs – More diverse reactions and behaviors. Distinct abilities from gang...
  12. Starchs

If they had a DLC story regarding the Aldacadoes ending choice, What would you hope for?

Apparently, Female can use their stem cells, in the bone marrow, to fertilize the egg cell https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/babies-from-bone-marrow
  13. Starchs

Anyone else think ammo is too plentiful?

I think the health items are too plentiful
Top Bottom