Recent content by stephen1974

+
  1. S

Gwent (Spawn Decks) : A Game of War or Reproduction?

I see where you are coming from on this, but I don't necessarily agree. It isn't uncommon to have a "battle" where one side does no "fighting" what so ever. Monsters obviously, but skellige Crow spawn is another. It can be a little boring and a little futile trying to play these games. However...
  2. S

Too reliant on Gold Cards?

Are nilfgaard to reliant on gold cards? Obviously the can put some strong decks together, but where other decks only need a few gold cards, nilfgaards bronze cards seem wholly inadequate to the task and are there to make mainly make up the numbers. Anyone want to share a deck that proves...
  3. S

Gwent (Spawn Decks) : A Game of War or Reproduction?

Try Regicide, genetically enhanced battle chess. PS... It has normal chess mode as well, but, imo, the AI isnt great, so for a challange its better to play online.
  4. S

Nerf Lock Please

It's not lock that he considers the problem, its the tactic of using lock to set up a kill. Nilfgaard already have an abundance of power to two shot any card, they dont need any more.
  5. S

RNG beats Poison, I lol'd

Yeah, much better to continually make 'nerf this' posts instead, your so right, how dare someone post about having a fun outcome in a game.
  6. S

Leaderboard and MMR

I'm not gaining any MMR at all from that faction
  7. S

RNG beats Poison, I lol'd

I just had a game where I was turning in to a snowflake and was f'ing and blinding about the use of poison taking all my key units when we get to the end of the match and my opponent is 9 points ahead. I have the final card, its a booster but only for 3 points. I'll get 2 from vitality, and they...
  8. S

Leaderboard and MMR

How does MMR work in regards to reach 100% for a faction? once you hit 100% do you stop getting MMR if you play games? thats what has happened to me with one faction, but I see from the leader board people have played well over 100 games and are still gaining MMR.
  9. S

Dwarf and Elf Decks

I've only come across one other person using a dwarves and no one using elves.
  10. S

Dwarf and Elf Decks

Has anyone put together deck of just Dwarves or just Elves? if so, how are you finding them? I put together a pure Dwarf deck and it's pretty fun to play with games often depending on the final card. Nice mix of offence and defence but it obviously has its weaknesses and is by no means a top...
  11. S

Where are my cards?

Part 2... Having amassed a number of duplicate cards I noticed that it said I have x7 cards for one particular card, forget its name, but when I look on the list, only 2 are avialable. Im pretty sure I milled some, so does the total number of cards not reduce when you mill cards? (the actual...
  12. S

What to spend money on?

If you are going to spend real money, buy kegs for the faction you want. Scrapping other faction cards is a waste of money as you get so few scraps its a crazy idea. 5 guaranteed cards from 1 keg vs maybe 2 kegs worth of cards(10) being scrapped to make one low level card or upto 8 kegs (40...
  13. S

Stop Restricting my Deck Options

Careful, you'll have the Portland Police after you for that, or should that be Evergreen Hall Monitors. OP, you are not going to find a hand that will beat all opponents, so play the hand that gives you the strongest chance of winning against the most opponents rather than trying to defend...
  14. S

Defender blocks leader ability?

Ok, that makes sense, and would be why it wasnt working with other cards, I use to have duplicates of those but removed them for better cards.
  15. S

NR is so OP that the game is broken, IMO.

[...] Here is a thought. How about putting together one of these 'OP' decks and playing with it. See how others beat you and learn from it. Edited. -Drac
Top Bottom