Recent content by StormKorp

+
  1. StormKorp

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Indian Yennefer and black Fringilla? Good I guess I know where not to spend my money on. Looking forward for this to bomb hard.
  2. StormKorp

Character Appearance Thread

Beware of the BW fans....
  3. StormKorp

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

Don't want it, don't need it. If I were a multiplayer gamer I would not be here. CDPR should be very well aware at this point who their core customers are. Disgruntled SP RPGs gamers who detest everything of mainstream fast-food gaming world and their forced social interactions as a cover for...
  4. StormKorp

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Beware of the Bioware fans....
  5. StormKorp

Game Options Thread - FOV, Load Times, Cutscenes etc.

At this point since we have to play FP this is a must. I need to have my FOV at 100 to feel comfortable playing also some dampening for the camera movements will help.
  6. StormKorp

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Com Truise come to my mind
  7. StormKorp

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I don't doubt the game will be high quality, nobody here as far as I can see doubt that, the issue here to use a metaphor is that they are serving a high quality meal that some people are allergic to (motion sickness) or simply do not like as per their own personal taste (prefer TP). This does...
  8. StormKorp

Each decision is in itself a division. CDPR made its decision to support the game they want to create and this is perfectly fair. Many of us having played all others CDPR games (that are in TP) had different expectations and we were wrong in having them. I'm not going to argue on what...
  9. StormKorp

I have to be honest, a first person only is a big bummer for me. I understand CDPR had its reasoning for doing this but I still can't hide my disappointment for this choice which I must be honest kind of killed the hype for me. I prefer the TP perspective ala TW3, I feel like I have more control...
  10. StormKorp

"You fire your gun at a human enemy 10 levels higher than you - headshot."

I would prefer an RPG with some shooting and NOT a shooter with some RPG. So no headshot should not oneshot the enemy, especially one 10 levels higher than you.
  11. StormKorp

Multiplayer Idea(s)

It needs to be so separate from the SP game that we do not even see a hint of MP in our games if we so choose. To go in hubs and see other people or to even see social places with the game telling me this would insta-destroy my immersion. I do not care about MP but if CDPR make it a separate...
  12. StormKorp

[MOD RELEASE] Witcher 1 Prologue "Remastered"

Great mod. You Sir did an awesome job. I totally missed TW1 and it did not aged that well. I would definitly pay for a remake with TW3 graphics and assets.
  13. StormKorp

What disappointed you about this game?

I'm replaying TW2 at the moment and I'm really enjoying it. Don't know why but I find it much more mature as a game in comparison to TW3. The politics, the enemies and the overall greyness of the moral choices we faces there is simply so much better. There is something about the light of that...
  14. StormKorp

TW3 upgrade for PS4 Pro?

I did some thinking about this and while I'm welcoming a Pro patch for TW3 because this game deserve all the best thing it can get, I don't think I'm going to buy a PS4 Pro anytime soon. The reason for that is that you would need to buy a new 4K TV to take full advantage of the new console, I do...
  15. StormKorp

TW3 upgrade for PS4 Pro?

That's precisely what I was thinking about. I'm not entirely sold on 4K and know very well this console won't be able to run the game natively on 4K but if we could get the 60fps that would be totally worth it :D
Top Bottom